Screw Kung Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Kung Fu

I want to learn this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4&feature=player_embedded"]Shotgun-Fu[/ame].

What, three hundred clay targets? He missed one.

Not impressed!
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

that guy is to shooting as chen xiao wang is to kung fu. go ahead and try and be as good as him.

theres a thing on the history channel showing his skills, he shots with a rifle are more impressive he hits chaulk in the sunlight and stuff like that
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I thought he was just using bird shot, which would make those hits a little easier.

Though there's no way I could hit any of these little clay things, even with a claymore mine.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

i dunno what hes using in the vid, i just know i saw him on the history channel doin crazy shit

like i said he used a rifle(small calibre) a 22 or something to shoot tiny pieces of white chaulk directly in the sunlight. also he shot peas and other tiny things. i remember him

hes real good, the shotgun stuff is cool but his rifle stuff was really impressive
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

yes but is he shooting to help every being to reach nonviolence? maybe he's just overcompensating for the gay sex his boyfriends aren't givin' em...

i'm not saying that's true. i don't know.\\
            Last edited by onesp1ng; 07-23-2009, 12:43 PM.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

he said when you get to know your benelli real well you can shoot it in many places and in many circumstances...

LOL...
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Now i must have a benelli shotgun.
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                X