Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

spiraling energy is the key to the universe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiraling energy is the key to the universe.

spiraling energy is strange, in a whirlwind, it creates vacuum which can suck and expel, it creates balance in a gyroscope, in a screw it penetrates, its just plain weird. i think there is a lot more to the spiral then we all think, from a physics point of view. i think it could possibly even hold the secrets of ftl travel. could you imagine what an electromagnetic whirlwind would cause? am i sounding crazy? well im partly serious.

it is the interaction between yin and yang. okay, burn me at the stake now.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

86 that, im keeping it secret
    Last edited by master splinter; 01-25-2006, 01:06 AM.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

centrifugal and centripedal force are key elements of bagua. theres some spiraling energy for ya. if u like it so much, learn bagua, that system is boss
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Or just turn yourself into a top.

Splinter: I've discovered the secret of all life! Weeeeeee

You know what I've always kinda just now wanted to do? Spin in a circle while takin a piss...
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

how bout spinning in a circle slapping girls in the face with your dick.
          "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

It's been written in Tai Chi as well.

There is literature on spiraling/circling power in tai chi as well.

The seventh treatise entitled "Strength and Physics" in Cheng Man Ching's "Cheng Tzu's Thirteen Treatises on Tai Chi Chuan" goes indepth on circular force. The treatise especially goes into the power behind centripetal and centrifugal effects of a spiral. A diagram in the treatise tries to describe them visually.

Feng Zhiqiang, a living taiji proponent of fame, describes his hunyuan taiji system as circular, moving flow of the universe (http://www.sinoptic.ch/wushu/chenshi_hunyuan.htm). This description of hunyuan taiji is found often on the internet and printed literature by hunyuan exponents.

As with my curiousity with wuji standing in Shaolin, it would also be interesting to compare notes with Shaolin kung fu's views on the spiraling/circling power or energy.

Comment

And don't forget DNA!!! It's shaped like a double-helix... a spiral!! Sort of!!

So clearly, if we can master Spiraling Energy, we can change our DNA to make ourselves IMMORTAL!!

My tell-all guide, Spiraling Energy Secrets THEY Don't Want You to Know About, out in stores January 2007. No, I can finish this in a month, make it March 2006.

Comment

lyf, try coughing while you piss, now that shit hurts.

maestro, its funny that you mention ba gua since that has been the focal point of my studying, it led me to think of a few things. unfortunately, i dont know crap about ba gua besides circle walking and the spc, ive read here and there and put in my hours and thats about it, but the little that i have learned has improved my skills dramatically.

zachsan, i also agree that there is a connection between the spiral and the double helix, off the top of my head, i just feel that it is in sympathy with the cosmic flow of the universe.

inevitable, the cool shit about this stuff is trying to apply it to martial arts, thats when it becomes real. i roughly figure that yin and yang are the left and right sides of the body, and interchangable, and i guess vertically it can be up and down. it seems to me that you are interested in chi gung and all that stuff, imo spiraling energy plays a big role in the energy flow of the body.

Comment

yo shooter, there is a book called "tai chi classics" a good read if youre into tai chi, in it there is a whole chapter on the different energes of tai chi, an d there were more then 50

Comment

here are some more ranting banterings on spiraling energy.

and kundalini, yet another form of spiraling energy.

this shit is hilarious.

and finally, i saved the best for last. "heres your grain of salt, now swallow bitch."

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.
                    Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

i know what im on... but those guys are on some other shit.

Comment

even more,

had enough yet?

Too bad, heres an interesting viewpoint on spiraling energy in the martial arts.

Last edited by master splinter; 01-26-2006, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                          And don't forget DNA!!! It's shaped like a double-helix... a spiral!! Sort of!!

So clearly, if we can master Spiraling Energy, we can change our DNA to make ourselves IMMORTAL!!

My tell-all guide, Spiraling Energy Secrets THEY Don't Want You to Know About, out in stores January 2007. No, I can finish this in a month, make it March 2006.
                          Actually.....No.

DNA is spiral shaped because everything in the universe is created from spirals.

You don't need to make yourself immortal. You already are. The trick is how strong of an immortal are you? Are you drinking and drugging yourself so that your energy is so low that when you are reincarnated, you come back as a bug? Or are you doing martial arts and other things to build your energy so you are reincarnated as something special?

My tell all book explains some of the basics of kung fu. it is all really very simple. You can figure out everything there is to know about most styles of kung fu if you understand spirals. You can understand why everything in the world around you is constructed and behaves the way it does.

Spirals really are a magical thing.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter
                            i roughly figure that yin and yang are the left and right sides of the body,.
                            OK. You get a star for a step in the right direction. Now continue your thinking. Learning never stops.

If the body is divided into Yin and Yang halves, how is the division made? Is it divied by a straight line up the center of the body? Or is it divided some other way?

and interchangable,.
                            Absolutely not. The function of the male side of the body is male. It cannot function as female. Same thing holds true for the Yin side. Their functions or descriptions might be interchangeable because they are mirror images of each other. They are both the exact same thing, except one is Yang and one is Yin.

and i guess vertically it can be up and down.,.
                            No. I would have to hear what it is you were trying to describe before I would believe that Yin and Yang sides of the body could be divided up and down. In a meaningless theoretical way maybe. All things can be divided into Yin and Yang. In a real world helpful way, I don't agree they can be separated vertically.

it seems to me that you are interested in chi gung and all that stuff, imo spiraling energy plays a big role in the energy flow of the body.
                            You have a gift for understatement.

Spirals determine where the energy in the body is supposed to go. Knowledge of where these spirals are located and the path they follow is usually the result of long term martial arts training. This knowledge can be used for a variety of things from medical diagnosis of health problems, to sizing up the abilities and strength of an opponent.

Comment

Clearly, I'm not the one who's been drugging himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X