Matt Hughes Vs. Royce Gracie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Hughes Vs. Royce Gracie

They just announced it yesterday. I can't wait! I am leaning towards Matt because he has some heavy hands. But Royce always proves me wrong.

I didn't even realize Royce was still fighting. I thought he retired years ago.

Comment

lol, matt has heavy hands. who told you that?

matt cant hit for shit, best thing he has is his conditioning(his strength) and wrestling skill. he doesnt ko anyone, not really anyway, and even when he has the fighters arent shit. were talking about welter weights here the guy gets lucky sometimes

and considering his level of strength compared to most welterweights, the fact that he can barely even touch them to me is hilarious, and if you knew anything anyway youd know most all of his wins are from a submission

please, dont talk about mma, you know nothing mkay?

i give the fight to matt because hese stronger, knows all of hoyces techniques and how to counter, and hes younger. hoyce, is overrated and this is obviously a publicity stunt, he is gonna loose, but the fight will probably be a wrasslin match goin all 3 - 5 rounds, which will be very GAY

couture liddel is the fight to watch, if randy changes his game plan from the last fight and decides NOT to stand with chuck, he has a real good chance of killing him on the ground or in the clinch
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

What's the date for this little shindig?
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The industry pioneer in UFC, Bellator and all things MMA (aka Ultimate Fighting). MMA news, interviews, pictures, videos and more since 1997.

get with the program slope

Comment

"“I’m gonna work on my hands and try to keep it standing.'

Hmmm.

Comment

hmmmmmm mortal? obviously not a big ufc fan are you? atleast 90% of the fighters say that before every fight, except for the ones who really like to slam people on the ground. NOT to mention that they know ROYCE has NO standup and the fans would love to see big matt hughes KOing a legend, and of course he would love that as well. PROBLEM is it wont happen

Comment

Actually I am a huge fan. Watch it every chance I get. Wrong again maestro you little faggot.

Comment

Will you two just **** and get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal
                    "“I’m gonna work on my hands and try to keep it standing.'

Hmmm.

They have medicines if you're having problems with that...
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

matt hughes is a great wrestler and a great mma champion, but i just dont think he will be able to handle royce. he wants to keep it standing because he knows that a ground fight with royce will be very difficult, but royce is not new to defending against the standup fighter, (kent shamrock) and since matt is not a striker by preference, i think his strategy will be unsuccesful, its going to the ground, matt will put up a gallant fight as he always does (the guy has alot of heart) but i dont believe that his wrestling is any match for gracies ju jitsu.

we'll see.
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Working...
                      X