Did anybody ever see DOA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody ever see DOA?

I just watched the movie DOA (Dead or Alive) for the first time with some buddies. I have to say. . this is the most guy friendly movie I have ever seen. A martial arts movie set around a no-holds-barred tournament where half of the competitors are women -and when I say women, I mean Jayme Pressley and equally hot friends. All in bikinis most of the time; with crotch and ass shots galore. Nice. -Oh, and there's even a girl with purple hair final fantasy style! I so dig purple hair. Pink is better, but purple is still great.

so you aren't gay?
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Ha ha. I'm not the one with an avatar that features the sillouette of a girl stretching her bra straps.

Comment

at least it's not a sillouette of a guy streching his jock strap...lol...
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

why dont you two touch penises and call a truce.

I want to see DOA...glad to hear there some good tubes and booty in it...if i cant smoke crack might as well stare at some titties.
          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

so you don't smoke crack?
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I wasn't aware that this movie even came out...

Anything else to look forward to besides just partial nudity? Pshaw, cause who needs partial nudity nowadays? Either take it all off or don't waste my time.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

With some of the Russian chicks we have inhabiting our houses of worship, partial nudity ends up being a godsend.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

I seen it, I didn't like it. I couldn't even make it through the whole movie. I just thought it was very very stupid. But then again I am a girl so I guess I don't get the same enjoyment out of watching scantily clad women as you boys do.

Kunoichi

Comment

Stupid? Yes. -Wonderfully stupid.

Comment

geeze, I thought you were talking about the band....which I never saw in their heyday but the ep Bloodied but Unbowed still sees heavy rotation on the turntables at my house

Comment

Turntable? What's that?

Comment

I had one. It was this little thing that you had to start turning with your finger in order for it to get started. Played those little 45 records. I can still remember playing "Yummy yummy yummy" on it...

I can see the comments now.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X