No announcement yet.

Reloaded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is kinda cool... I liked it. I'm going to wait to see reloaded again...prob. when the dvd comes out.
    practice wu de

Comment

Just got the Matrix for Xbox. Haven't seen reloaded yet so I dunno about the storyline, but aside from the awkward controls the game is pretty cool...nothing beats the slow time...

Comment

Just saw the movie again today... I didn't really pick up much stuff that I hadn't already got the first time, but it did help clarify a couple of points. Having played the game before seeing the movie, I was a little disappointed to see Ghost with such a small part in the movie... he was cool. But Seraph was cooler, I hope we'll see more of him. Collin Chou, the actor's name is. "You do not truly know someone until you fight them", hehehe

BTW, that Morpheus quote... is it the one about the "dream"?
        "Be Cool" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Ghost?

I was only able to play this movie at work while I was working so I couldn't focus on it totally and missed entire portions at times. Who was the "Ghost" character?
          Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

No need!

I had an opportunity to view the movie and actually focus on it so there's no need to answer the "Ghost" question. He was Niobe's navigator/crewman and possibly secret admirer. Got the last part from people who played the Matrix videogame and various Matrix sites.
            Peace, favor your sword. "In these modern times many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use." Achille Marozzo, 1536 Donald Corey Pillow

Familiarity breeds Contempt

Citizens should not fear their governments; governments should fear their citizens.

There ain't a wrong way to do right or a right way to do wrong! Joe Frazier

Ignorance is Bliss

Comment

The game was a good concept but it was far too short, I completed it in a week without really trying. The best but being when you meet Persiphone, cue cut seen of gratuitous lesbian kissing between her and Niobe, nice. Kept true to the films though with nice sound effects and cool moves and does give some nice background stuff for what's happening in Reloaded.

Revolutions on the other hand seemed like a big dissapointment though. Reloaded was very much a middle movie but Revolutions just let the side down after the huge build up and anticipation. I suppose nothing could have lived up to the original groundbreaking movie. It's a bit like when Phantom Menace came out, how could anything possibly compete with the original Star Wars movies (especially Empire) and live up to the expectations of it. It seems like the Wachoiski's made one movie that was fantastic (and changed the face of modern sci fi/action movies) and due to it's success decided they could actually make it into a trilogy but their storytelling capabilities are actually too limited to do this.

The defence of Zion in the movie is visually stunning but nowadays could have been made by any half decent director/special effects studio, surely we should expect more from these guys. The final fight between Smith and Neo should have been the best of the entire series, but really pales in comparison to all that has gone before it. Again the best bit of the movie involves the five minutes Persiphone is on screen.

Revolutions is worth seeing but certainly isn't the movie it should have been, I just hope they don't spoil the memory of the Matrix any further by making any more.

Kill Bill on the other hand, now that's a great movie!!

Just thought I'd add my two cents.

Ross

Comment

Working...
              X