Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hurricane Katrina really Happened and other Cold war technologies

WEATHER WARS

I wanted to post this in another thread but I forgot which thread...But this is good enough for its own thread. This stuff is CRAY - ZEE ! It takes a while but if you read through it you'll start looking up more often. It's a mad scientists view on weather. The guy is a former weather man. I think he got fired from his job because of his insanely intelligent intuition (that's "I" cubed - which is funny because people who use the word "I (as in me and myself)" a lot tend to be a little bit crazy). He was being interviewed on a local radio station and mentioned something about the Japanese mafia (Yakuza) bought the cold war technologies and are using against the US for retribution of something... er... other. Ah I love crazy people!
    Last edited by tetsumaru; 02-17-2006, 02:07 PM.
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

we'd get along well.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

More insane liberal propoganda. What is scary is some peeps actually believe this crap.

Comment

What's scary is that you see a paranoid nut's rantings as liberal propaganda. Dude, relax.

Comment

In the 1930's Tesla announced other bizarre and terrible weapons: a death ray, a weapon to destroy hundreds or even thousands of aircraft at hundreds of miles range, and his ultimate weapon to end all war -- the Tesla shield, which nothing could penetrate. However, by this time no one any longer paid any real attention to the forgotten great genius. Tesla died in 1943 without ever revealing the secret of these great weapons and inventions.
          Tesla again.

How many schizophrenics have I met in the past, who absolutely adored and venerated this guy...
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

He represents the unappreciated genius that they all think they are. I've noticed the same thing. In related news: http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/13894089.htm

There was a horrendous car wreck on Interstate 75 outside Tampa in January 2001. He was arrested for drunken driving, but says that the truth is that he was intentionally run off the road because of a business deal with ties to the FBI and White House.
            I guess playing for the Phillies drove him crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X