Are you my daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you my daddy?

REDDING, Calif. - A 62-year-old great-grandmother has become one of the oldest women in the world to successfully give birth.

The healthy six-pound, nine-ounce baby boy is the 12th child born to Janise Wulf, who also has 20 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Her oldest child is 40.

Family members said Friday’s delivery went smoothly, despite health concerns involving Wulf, who has diabetes and has been blind since birth.
    So, is it safe to assume, that Ms. Wulf doesn't necessarily know who the fathers of her 12 children are...?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

A great grandmother at 62? Her oldest son, at 40, has a son that already has a son? Definately Mormons.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Wulf and her third husband, Scott, 48, named the red-haired boy, Adam Charles Wulf. He follows just three and a half years behind his older brother, Ian.

“I hate to raise one alone, without a sibling,” said Wulf, who was impregnated both times through in vitro fertilisation.
      Hey, now there's evidence of good judgement.

On his and her parts...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

In vitro. Good. Me and my friends saw this on the news last night and were expressing sympathy for the father.

Comment

imo, what kind of dude willingly becomes a gynecologist? or a baby deliverer (hell i dont know what they are called lol)

i say the guy that delivered that baby got what was coming to him.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

What, his hundred-K a year salary?

Comment

yeah, he gets 100k a year for fondling genitalia. and aside from that, birthing children is too much weight on my hands. too much responsibility. but i guess for those guys, being able to look up skirts is all worth the trouble. plus, women are better suited for that stuff anyway.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Yea. If you saw some of the genitalia you had to "fondle", you wouldn't be too impressed with the job. Even for 100K.

russbo.com

Comment

Thats great, going from a discussion of a 62 year old giving birth to meat curtains with sores.....
                  practice wu de

Comment

Stop. Spamming.
                    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

"Useless but hey still productive". Makes sense to me.

Comment

i hate...therefore i am....
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

In keeping with the theme...I thought Id just post something useless....yet somehow productive

Comment

I am Shi waddling platypus....
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Working...
                            X