Unshaven Armpits and No Deodorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unshaven Armpits and No Deodorant

So I was just looking at an old thread about bronze Chinese dildos from the Han dynasty and it got me thinking that that's better than dildos from the Tang dynasty because durring that time it was fashionable to be fat, and fat women with dildos just aren't hot ! That, in turn, got me wondering if the Chinese women of the Tang dynasty had hairy armpits and / or wore deodorant....

You see, it's a cultural norm here for Chinese women to not shave. So most of the women, with the acception of the Shanghainese, Hong Kongers, and some Beijingnese, have a mustache and Buckwheet in a headlock. (thank you Casper from Kids) And as if that wasn't bad enough your hard pressed to find any deodorant anywhere over here !!! Even Walmart, one of my few connection to America here in China, only had three bottles of roll on Deodorant when I was there a month ago. They had no stick deodorant at all. I went back today and it's all gone ! No Deodorant ! None in Shaouguang or Weifang !

The majority, and I mean LARGE majority of people in China just don't wear Deodorant. In fact, hygine in general is pretty bad here among men and women. Ton's of people have horrible dandruff, they just don't shower on a regular. I live in a school where every teacher has a shower in their room, but do they shower every day, or even every other ??? NOPE. And they don't use deodorant !!!!!

So could you imagine fat, hairy, mustache having, no deodorant using women waving around bronze dildos ??? NOOOOOOOO Thank You !!!!!!!
    And that was supposed to be the time when China was the most advanced civilization in the world...
    "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Hahahahahahahaha

Thank you for making me appriciate my environement a little more.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

you would think that they had atleast some form of deodorant,c'mon, its china.

Lemon works great as a deodorant, kills the bad smelling bacteria.

btw, im not a big fan of antiperspirant, it just creeps me out, the body needs to sweat. And most deodorants contain carcinogenik crap that is not good to be absorbed by your skin.

but a girl with hairy armpits? thats grody... I dont mind the smell, but boobs and hairy armpits just dont mix...
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Yep,,, it's just plain gross !

I haven't investigated the Beijingnese department stores, but I expect to find the same lack of deodorant as in my city. Weifang is pretty up to date.

I didn't even realize it at first. A couple other teachers had to point it out and time after time it was the same. A cute little petite girl in a tank top with Buckweet in a headlock ! It's one thing if they had blond hair, but no chance... They're Chinese.

The only thing Chinese women got going for 'em is as long as they shower regularly the have no real body odor. For Real !!! They're lucky that way. That's the only reason I can come up with for the lack of deodorant over here.

However, any dude who is physically active can still stink, AND and and and and and and and,,,,,,, The Chine Don't Bath Regularly !!!!

So even a lot of the women can be stinky !!!

Again, the majority of the Shanghainese, Hong Kongers, and Beijingnese are excluded.

Comment

She needs to take a schick to those pits.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Deoderant is not all its cracked up to be. In the u.s. we traded off smelly women for increased rates of breast cancer secondary to aluminum toxicity.

Tom's of Maine is a good deoderant thats not too bad for you. See if you can order it online somehow.

This just makes me very proud to have an asian girlfriend who showers daily and shaves her legs and armpits, I do indeed live a privelaged life.

As for the bronze dildos, just forget you ever saw it. At least they werent wooden. Is that how master splinter earned his name?
            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Yeah, I do try to be as healthy and knowlageable as possible about things. Alcohol being my one major downfall. But I have heard of the aluminum in deodorant thing. I try to use it as sparringly as I can to the point that I skip using it from time to time.

Asian girls do have that advantage though. All they gotta do is just shave and shower regularly..... To bad that seems to be too much trouble for some of the girls over here !

I'll try to get a good flic sometime ! Hehehe

Comment

Working...
              X