Master Splinters MMA Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Splinters MMA Debut

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfDIgboeSSc&feature=related"]YouTube - Kyle Maynard MMA Debut Fight- Round 3 (Brought to you by BattlePass.com)[/ame]
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

That's at once the dumbest and most incredible fight I've ever seen. What does the amputee guy think he's going to accomplish? Headbutt the other guy's knee until it breaks?

Comment

It's terrible but watching this I couldn't help but wonder how well the amputee would have doe if they had attached horns to his head.

Comment

i thought it was terrible that i couldnt stop laughing..lol i hope im not the only one

then i started thinking..why not just grab him and choke him lol? maybe he didnt want to be known as the guy who lost to stubs

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiEAdQ-lvNw&feature=related"]YouTube - First Person: Congenital Amputee Ready for MMA[/ame]
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            i thought it was terrible that i couldnt stop laughing..lol i hope im not the only one

Pretty sure you are the only one, i dont think anyone else here is as boneheaded and ignorant as you. Its apparent in your posts. All you can do is talk shit. It speaks tomes about you.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

woa woa, cool your jets there killer. actually i just found out im not the only one to find it funny as the girl i just now smashed laughed when i showed her lol.

and doc or whomever wants to come to thailand and find out about my ability will see, if anyone ever really cared they could come see me like ive been saying for years, but i guess thats all bs, like when i posted my address lol..oh wait u werent here for that one

i remember it was jeffpeg, and i got bitched out for not flying to vegas to meet him at a ufc fight to start a fight with him when i was ..19 or something lol

ahh..good times, we actually became friends after all that..kinda funny, im ranting

oh yea, **** you.

Comment

woa woa, cool your jets there killer. actually i just found out im not the only one to find it funny as the girl i just now smashed laughed when i showed her lol.

and doc or whomever wants to come to thailand and find out about my ability will see, if anyone ever really cared they could come see me like ive been saying for years, but i guess thats all bs, like when i posted my address lol..oh wait u werent here for that one

i remember it was jeffpeg, and i got bitched out for not flying to vegas to meet him at a ufc fight to start a fight with him when i was ..19 or something lol

ahh..good times, we actually became friends after all that..kinda funny, im ranting

oh yea, **** you.
                Im sure you are so confident in your ability that you had to break your parents bank account to go to thailand so you can have some security that you are learning something authentic so one day you might be succesful in running away from a one on one fight.

Im also pretty sure that you are really in thailand.

Im also pretty sure that you are stupid enough to think that i am the type of person to waste my time and money to go anywhere outside of a 30 mile radius just to spar someone who is just a keyboard warrior.

Lastly, im pretty sure you find comfort in knowing that there are other people as boneheaded and ignorant as you. But just know that i find it disturbing.
                "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

my parents work, and i do whatever they ask, not the other way around.

if i didnt have responsibilitys id have had the money for thailand a long time ago. and im not in thailand lol!! that was a cruel shot haha

stop transmitting all your energy into the universe little butterfly i think your loosing your mind challenging me.

Comment

I'm glad to see you guys getting along again.

One day we'll have to get both of you out here to Thailand, take you to Patong, and arrange to get all of this anger blown out of you.

LOL...
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

my parents work, and i do whatever they ask, not the other way around.

if i didnt have responsibilitys id have had the money for thailand a long time ago. and im not in thailand lol!! that was a cruel shot haha

stop transmitting all your energy into the universe little butterfly i think your loosing your mind challenging me.
                      You know, its not really my fault that i didnt understand your ultra vague "hey come to thailand and fight me. But im not in thailand" reply.

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
                        I'm glad to see you guys getting along again.

One day we'll have to get both of you out here to Thailand, take you to Patong, and arrange to get all of this anger blown out of you.

LOL...
                        Oh, it may happen sooner then that. Hopefully me and maestro will be able to meet one day at merry monkmas Or something along those (vegas) lines. Dont worry, i'll be nice.

Its not like i want to have a no holds barred street fight. A nice casual sparring match with gear or gloves would be nice.Then we could shake hands and i can teach him a few things. And we will be good friends after. Right maestro?

Comment

i only wear gloves to protect the partner lol that sounds funny...

it sure didnt protect that girl today, raaaaaaa

and im not angry, i just had sex and ate some wonton soup im happy, but i do love fighting and i do love insulting people

and we would probably be friends as long as he didnt try and teach me how to transmit energy into the heavens

Comment

and im not angry, i just had sex and ate some wonton soup im happy,
                            Well, let's all be thankful for that. There's now balance in the universe and the worlds are in alignment.

I shall sleep better tonight.
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

Ooh man i want to go back to thailand....

Comment

Working...
                              X