Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about the Yin Yang Symbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you Doc for deleting that picture. That was comedy gold.

Comment

I can bring it back.

With Fa's permission of course.

Personally, I thought it was hysterical also. But, personal attacks really should not be tolerated.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

On second thought, after looking at it again, it truly was ****ing hysterical.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You know, after a good nights sleep, looking back on it, it was pretty damn funny.

"Hello, I'm Fa Hui and I am looking for sex."

Hell yeah, good thing I got a beautiful woman who I love very much and who loves me in return for that to happen.

Hey HappyHomo, you must be pretty lonely and retarded to waste your time on this. I'm sorry, however, I'm just not into dudes. LOL
          "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            i thought it was funny

"Hey asshole, anytime you wanna fight, you let me know."

that is funny to
            Why would you want to fight an asshole? Won't you end up smelling like poop?

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
              I can bring it back.

With Fa's permission of course.

Personally, I thought it was hysterical also. But, personal attacks really should not be tolerated.
              Hypocrite. What do you call this message by Fa Hui?

"Because he's a psycho."

Nothing has changed here. Gone....9 months? the same mental midgets are still posting, doc is still a hypocrite, and any forum devoted to kung fu is empty. The only forums with posts are the gossip ones. Current events....DocHatesMe.....you know.

I bet you if you changed the forums to Doc's gossip forums, you would attract a lot more people than just the 3 that have been here posting for the past 2 years. Don't you ever get the urge for variety? How can you listen to fa hui or onesping and no one else for 2 years?

It's not like the Tai Chi, Chi Gong, or any other kung fu forums ever gets used. They just take up space on the forums list. No one would even miss the kung fu forums if you deleted them and added more gossip forums.

Comment

Originally posted by mbokohutu View Post
                How can you listen to fa hui or onesping and no one else for 2 years?
                'Cause we da shit foo.

Better recognize!
                "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

Originally posted by Fa Hui View Post
                  Hey HappyHomo, you must be pretty lonely and retarded to waste your time on this. I'm sorry, however, I'm just not into dudes. LOL
                  Just giving you back what you dish out. I have not posted in 9 months or so. The first post you make about me when I return is "Because he is a psycho".

I am surprised you are not into dudes. You have the homo vagina mustache. You know? Like the Village People used to wear?

Homos wear that big mustache because when the guy looks down while the homo is sucking him off, with that mustache, the guy can almost imagine he is looking down at vagina hair and his dick is in a vagina, instead of some homo's mouth.

I bet your face looks just like a vagina from above.

Comment

I actually prefer vagina shaved or at least cleaned up, so that throws that whole theory out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Happeh
                      Homos wear that big mustache because when the guy looks down while the homo is sucking him off, with that mustache, the guy can almost imagine he is looking down at vagina hair and his dick is in a vagina, instead of some homo's mouth.
                      This is just bizarre. Either he's speaking from experience or he's spent way too much time imagining this.

Comment

Yes, and how did he get the thread onto gay mustaches when we have been talking about the Yin Yang symbol?

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan View Post
                          This is just bizarre. Either he's speaking from experience or he's spent way too much time imagining this.
                          I'm going with...yes.

Comment

and why did fa hui delete his post where he threatened mbokohutu, that shit is priceless to me lolo, its why i did it so much in the past its the best way to get someone riled up lolo

anyone remember the threads with me and mortal...lolo. i never understood why hed challenge me and expect me to come see him in nyc

and where do good old mortal go anyway..sometimes i wish whenever u mentioned someones name they would get an email saying..someones talking about you in "such and such" thread, then we could lure mortal back here for more funny arguements

he used to get so pissed lolo
                            "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I deleted it because I thought it was initially immature, and could think of better and slightly more mature things to come back with.

Comment

of course it was immature lolo, what does that have to do with deleting it.

are you saying u deleted it because it makes you look immature, or that you were being immature and you dont want that to be seen that way or something i dont know...

lolo and whats a mature comeback hahaha, that just sounds funny. lolo or am i just crazy...doesnt that sound contradictory though..i dunno but its funny.

either way i think if u post something like that you need to leave it be, it is shit like that, that gets this site hits lolo
                                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                                X