Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about the Yin Yang Symbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there was a reason I don't come here.

Leave for a month and come back, and literally the entire board has nothing interesting to say about kung fu. Just chatter, news commentary, a gossip site really.

And Fa Hui? You will remain ignorant forever as long as your ego won't allow you to ask questions or involve yourself in a discussion with someone you may not personally care for.

Comment

I never came by to tell you guys because seriously, you are so pathetic that thinking of coming here made me down.

I made a video introducing the secrets of Yin Yang. I came by here before to post the link, and after looking at all the retardation still being posted, and realizing that it has been 2 or 3 years now and all I have ever seen posted here is retardation, I realized that posting a link to a video talking about the secrets of Yin Yang here was a complete waste of time.

I may as well go put a sweater on the dog. That is how useful that video on the secrets of the Yin Yang sign would be here.

Comment

Stop talking so much guys! Last post here 4 months ago? I can't keep up!

Comment

According to Zhu Xi (1130/1200) taiji has nothing to do with qi but with li 理, a concept that might something to do with essence in socrates orphism (cf discussion on emptiness in budism section)

Li is not material, not qi, it is what makes the sun not to be the moon.

So bie sheng qi, do no create qi, dont be angry (a chinese bodisatva rule)

Comment

ru guo ni mei you qi gong, ni mei you taijiquan.

Comment

Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
              According to Zhu Xi (1130/1200) taiji has nothing to do with qi but with li 理, a concept that might something to do with essence in socrates orphism (cf discussion on emptiness in budism section)

Li is not material, not qi, it is what makes the sun not to be the moon.

So bie sheng qi, do no create qi, dont be angry (a chinese bodisatva rule)
              Can you tell me exactly where you read this? Because unfortunately, its wrong.

Taiji encompasses everything, so to say that taichi has nothing to do with qi, is extremely misinformed.
              Last edited by master splinter; 07-09-2009, 07:05 AM.
              "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Written by a respected chinese scholar. Zhu Xi is well known for revival of confucianism during the Song

I recommend u read this book if u want understand philosophy and not spirituality

Peace and love

Comment

Working...
                X