No announcement yet.

Religious and social life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just please don't ever point your phallus towards his almighty baldness..
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I don't think BL has a phallus.

Or, does she?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

I don't think BL has a phallus.

Or, does she?
        Doc - we finally get a Russbo Babe, and you start raising questions about her "authenticity". If it wasn't for everything I'd read I'd say be careful you might scare her off, but it looks like BL doesn't scare easily.

I remember when this Russbo Cult thing started as a joke from a thread and we were all ready to march on the Iron Fist campaign. We were all instructed about Phallus pointing regulations. I know I did my bit on confronting the "enemy" serving with Steve.

But it seems some people have perverted the Russbo cult and are waging a (not so) secret war against BL. Even such a mighty cause as the Iron Fist campaign can be corrupted

Ok, I'm gonna take 5 minutes and try and come back to the real world!!!!!
        Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

actually i don't think BL is even aware of that thread, and just came up with the russbo cult thing herself.

or maybe she was the one who wrote that hate mail.... hmm....

Comment

lol, it starts to turn back on itself, I wonder how long it will take this to come full circle.
            practice wu de

Comment

Where did this russbo cult thing first get mentioned? Lost in the trash bin of russbo history...
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

I have no idea, but I didn't know they existed myself until BigRed showed up at KFM and started making threads to have to cause an uprise against me ( like I wasn't having some nice arguments as it was) and then Gene tells me he got a load of this BL hate mail. I still didn't really put it all together until the idiot chats to me on russbos digichat, throwing his threats around and telling me all about who he and they were and how "the russbo culkt have spoken" and didn't want me posting or I would die!

Just to confirm the non-existance of that phallus you thought I might be in possesion of, I was going to post a pic of myself that they ( the "cult") posted on martial talk under the thread title " this woman needs help" , in hopes everyone would point and laugh, (though unfortunately for them the folks over there seemed to think that my eyebrows looked fine the way the are and my tight little bod was a non -issue either, and even thought I was attractive of all things ( rolleyes), but the thread was rightfully deleted so guess the pic'll have to wait.

No phallus, no pointing and no clue where they where they sprung from ( nor the thread it started with) nor why they devote so much of their time to me. Guess I should nearly feel priviliged really........... crazy kids.

BL

Comment

I shoulda jumped in on this thread when it was still incubating...
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                  X