Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachsan
    replied
    i've always thought that was a useful way of seeing it.

GK, try not to get too caught up in the whole "dimensions" thing, the whole thing is something we made up.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Evans
    replied
    btw...We live in the 4th dimension (since we perceive time) and therefore don't have to go searching anywhere for it!

1st dim. = Length
    2nd Dim. = Width
    3rd Dim. = Depth
    4th Dim. = Time (as in the measure of time it takes to move from one point to another using coordinates based on the firth 3 dimensions)

Leave a comment:

• zachsan
    replied
    well theories are human inventions. so whatever mind invented a certain theory can surely understand it. this wouldn't make it a reasonable or even useful theory, of course.

Leave a comment:

• shaolinstylee
    replied
    Just as an aside, remember that there are philosophers that are wondering if the human can comprehend some of the more advanced theories.

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    Anyway, I was thinking, too, that if your in a higher demonsion, you ought to be able to see things on lower dimensions if it's like a building.
    Another thought is alternative worlds. There could be two worlds differing stuff.
    I hate to be the one to say this, but...guess I will. That is, perhaps a good idea might be for you to... come back... to this world.. And quickly!

(no, only kidding)

Aren't there many religions that take a view that is positioned in ways that are kind of near or related to your ideas? If we get down to it, surely there're quite a few, no?

g

Leave a comment:

• Greenknight2
    replied
    Another thought is alternative worlds. There could be two worlds differing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Greenknight2
    replied
    I was looking forward, too "oh man that's just crazy."

Anyway, I was thinking, too, that if your in a higher demonsion, you ought to be able to see things on lower dimensions if it's like a building.

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    When I was a child, I used to eat at this Italian resturaunt called Strings. I have since moved, and I don't know if it's still there, but man, I those are some memories I will never forget.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Idea2: Viewing third and fourth dimensions

My idea is so crazy, i think you guys are going to think, dawn, that's crazy, I'll have whatever he's smoking.

Anyway, I was think a normal person can see 3 dimensions. With training, a fourth time, I believe a fifth exists. In it, is refered to as the realms (what we would refer to as a worlds) of Heaven, Hell, etc. Can I prove it? No, just something I've been thinking about. Could there be more realms? yes,

I think it's like a building. If your on the fifth floor it's easier to go down then it is up. In fact it might be easier to go up, across, then down, to your destination, then stay on one level, you could use elevators, stairs, etc. Once you know the layout, it becomes faster.

Now einstein believed there was a space time fabric. There is also the theory called string theory, that all matter is basically a vibrating string. Now, the great unanswered question in science is not how we came from, or how we became what we became. It's where did all the building blocks come from.

See I told you that was crazy. I'm going to take my medications now.
Working...
X