Girl across the street....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl across the street....

This girl across the street of my house,I known her for a couple of years from school.I havent talked to her in quite sometime since I changed schools 2 years ago and never saw her agian ever since.Two days ago I saw her while getting in to the car across the street and thought "Man,she became so beautiful" and my heart started to pound and fill with love.So now I am here pondering away on how to confront her.Dont know her parents real well and how they would react if I go up....ring the doorbell and ask for her.This is pretty much a problem for me and dont have her phone number or anything like that as an alternative.She does some yard work around the house every now and then but has her dad outside and her little siblings too.This is even more of a problem cause I havent conquer my fears yet of asking a girl out while her family is around...well maybe once but in the long run didnt help.

In Need of some serious help!

Thanks

How old are you and she?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Ill be 17 in 11 days and she just turned 16 and jjust got her permit

Comment

Invite her out with a group of friends (''we have a spare ticket''/''we're one man short for the game''), or just say 'Hi' when you walk by and take it from there.

Make sure you make contact, even if you just turn out to be friends, or you'll regret it.

Comment

Sounds like a good game plan...and yet I just gotta find that right time to do that.

Also just went out to lunch and a young red headed chick around my age caught my eye.She kept checking me out every so often.Why do women torture us!?I mean I got my eye on one girl and another comes along and starts giving me that "come over here and lets talk" look.

There evil I tell ya

Comment

you call that evil?

Comment

I guess O.o....Mostly happens all the time when I got a eye on a girl and happens unexpectingly.Doesnt help much when they are always with there parents lol.If they were with there friends ok but with there dad and there mom ah hell no.You need to be insane to strike a convo when they are there....no?

Comment

hey, women love insanity. they're experts in it.

Comment

''Why do women torture us!?I mean I got my eye on one girl and another comes along...''

You have two eyes, allowing you to have your eyes on more than one girl. I'm not saying you should cheat, but c'mon, you haven't even talked to the other girl yet, so stop denying yourself opportunities. Bite your lip and DO IT!

Comment

Young Love.. sniff.. ain't it great.
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Young love. What do you remember about young love, lol....

Women have this uncanny ability to sense when men are involved in one way or another, with other woman. Makes the man "safe", and "attached"; they find that desirable. When you're alone and looking, they can sense that too, and generally avoid it. All goes along with the whole "want what you can't have" theory.

All the above sounds like great advice. I like the group of friends concept asking her to go do something. Safety in numbers, for both of you. A much less embarassing situation for both if things don't turn out right.

Good luck. Keep your options open. And remember. If it doesn't work out, there are two billion women in the world. You have your work cut out for you.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

The most famous "bald one" as so I heard is really one of a kind.Thanks truely for all the output,it got my self confidence up to a high standard.You people are right what the hell do I have to lose.

thanks agian

p.s Ill be posting more on these forums knowing people actually do listen here

Comment

"What the hell do I have to lose..."

Great attitude man. Wish I had it at a much younger stage in my life. That's probably the best advice one can have at your age. All you've got to lose is your self esteem and dignity, at least, with respect to one person (that girl), who, in the long run, really means nothing. Nothing at all.

Go for it. Enjoy life. Give it your best. If you fail, there will be more than enough times in the future to try again. And remember one thing. It just doesn't make any difference.

russbo.com

Comment

isn't it three billion, doc?

Comment

erm, I don't think you'd want to count minors and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X