Knew that'd make you read !

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've done this here before but I just noticed something very delicious the other day in way of some very nicely stacked masculine oblique muscle bands.......

Knowing how much I dig my own ( and how hard I happily work to get them.......... lol ) I wondered if this perverted fascination might be something others here might be sharing with me??? ( & particularly if you are said sexy oblique owner !! )

Failing that, I also saw "Hero" twice the other day ( ) and noticed Jet Lis lower back and then some-else's quite very nice anterior delts.
Now tell me Plumflower............... am I mistaken or is that one hell of sexy manhood????!!!!!!!!!!!
Just to be fair though - we'll even let you boys post your own visual fem pleasures aswell!

Not quite enough to leave home for, but definately worth taking notes on ! ........... Are we still doing body appreciation here at Russbo or have I been sweating my hiney off blissfully alone while everyone got ............... "mature "?????

lol............

'bout time we bought it back to sex anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blooming Lotus