X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The advantages of dating younger women

Well, pictures say a thousand words.
    Attached Files
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

makes me want to puke a little bit...reminds me of my mom.....
    "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

I hate nerdy women that take their shirts off for attention. What I hate even more is when girls make out at clubs just to tease everyone. Now in the privacy of my bedroom is something completely different.

Comment

What I hate even more is when girls make out at clubs just to tease everyone.
        Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and just disagree with you there.

Comment

To me it is a form of manipulation. Usually by two attention starved bimbos who aren't really lesbains anyway. Excuse me for wishing evry girl was a self respecting potential bride. Instead of some stupid whore. If I want a whore I will go to a whore house not a club.

Comment

Moral: always the conservative.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I just feel like so many hot girls are wasted this way. Would you want to know your future wife was some attention craved whore making out with girls in clubs to impress asshole guys. Because they are the ones that feed into this crap. No offense Zachsan.
              You know how hard it is to find a girl in Newyork that isn't a paris hilton wannabee? She set feminism back 30 years. INstead of condeming men for their shallow behavoir they are going to become just like us. OUr morals are eroding everyday and i think it is far from cool. A waste of a lot of pretty faces.

Comment

If I want a whore I will go to a whore house not a club.
                LOL, I think you may simply be misinformed about the nature of nightclubs.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, it's fun to watch girls hook up with each other. Of course they're not really lesbians, and of course they're fishing for free drinks. That's why I don't buy them drinks, or try to talk to them at all. I just enjoy the show. And to me, who you do or don't **** has nothing to do with morality, with some exceptions. But that's just me.

It's interesting you bring up Paris Hilton. In many ways, she's the exemplary feminist: Independent, confident, filthy rich and comfortable with her sexuality. Although maybe a bit extreme in the last department. The problem is, she's really, really stupid. But I digress.

So, I agree it is kinda pathetic to see girls clamoring for attention. But I can realize that and enjoy it at the same time. Now, if they're ugly and clamoring for attention, that's really a problem...

Comment

Zachsan

You don't know this but I was a huge club kid. Been there and done that. that is why i think it is gay.

Also my good man change your avatar. It is black and no one can see it.

Paris Hilton is a waste of life. What do you mean independent? She lives off her parents. And is an example of what not to be. As a matter of fact if I'm dating a girl and find out she thinks paris is cool it means instant break up.

Comment

lol I gues that might explain why I'm still single.

Comment

i can see his avatar. its gay.

and i agree with mortal..lololo

actually never been to a club because of this reason, ive been to bars..but thats not really my scene either except for the yak.

theres also not alot of clubs around here, not like nyc anyway. also alot of cock suckers whod rather shoot/stab you then fight if u aggrovate them in this area..not sayin im scared to go out just..annoying i guess
                      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Mortal, Paris Hilton's independent in the feminist sense, i.e., she doesn't need a husband to feel good about herself. But, apparently, she needs a whole lot of **** buddies. So maybe you're right. How the hell did we get to talking about Paris Hilton again?

For the record, no girl has ever admitted to me that she likes or wants to be like Ms. Hilton. But the "clubs" I go to are rock and blues clubs, or just regular bars and not clubs at all, so we might be talking about two different things. Of course, whatever the kind of alcohol being served, there will always be girls there, looking for attention, and God bless them.
                        Last edited by zachsan; 02-03-2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

mortal,
                          somehow you managed to sound misogynistic and chivalrous at the same time. Confusing but somehow charming.

Z-
                          Women who need husbands to feel good about themselves are simply damaged. Being able to be happy alone makes you a normal psychologically healthy person, that's all. I'm feminist and I love men - I simply like having them around, romantically and otherwise.

In Paris' case she's simply a famous slut with a film crew. And my bet is that she's not at all happy without some kind of attention being paid to her. Her looks and sexuality are all she's got, and her 15 minutes are almost up - she's two panties-around-her-ankles steps away from being a question on Jeopardy.

While I personally believe women should be able to do whatever they want with thier bodies (I think prostitution should be legal in the US and the women who do it for a living protected by standards and healthcare), Paris' behavior does nothing but hurt the popular image of women by reinforcing stereotypes. Hence, she's no feminist.
                          Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                            she's two panties-around-her-ankles steps away from being a question on Jeopardy.
                            Absolutely classic!
                            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                            russbo.com

Comment

This all reminds me of that South Park episode dealing with Ms. Hilton. "Stupid spoiled whore, video play set!"

Comment

Working...
                              X