Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docdollar

So how much is a docdollar worth?
    Well, this is what I thought it should look like.....
    Attached Files
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

you put entirely too much work into that, man. the little chinese and japanese characters on the back... jeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
      you put entirely too much work into that, man. the little chinese and japanese characters on the back... jeeze.
      The Chinese Characters have a meaning.... I think.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I like the "omitofo"

Comment

I like... I like..
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Hey, is there any kind of chart which shows how much things actually cost in D'dollars?

g
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Yes, click on Forum Market then Actions..

Comment

Doc, you are very very bad.......(onesp1ng edited original sentence) Can the Doc himself be sent to the docdongeon?

Now I know where my D'dollars went..!! I thought it was some wacky bank error. This Actions button is a very useful tool indeed... I'm on to you theifs out there...

Like you need my money...? 真實的...!

G
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Great work Steve.. Lets just hope the FBI doesn't cruise through here.
                  practice wu de

Comment

doc cannot be sent to the docdungeon. Besides, I haven't created it . Yet. Too busy creating the Sanctuary...

I don't care if the FBI cruises the site. I just don't want them coming to my house, LOL. Steve printed up a page of these, and they came out downright scary. I mean, obviously not real legal tender, but, damn. It's, well, insane how they look.

So insane, that we destroyed them.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

lol, good call Doc. The gov. gets pizzed at people who do things like that, it is even illegal to photocopy money.
                      practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                        It's, well, insane how they look.

So insane, that we destroyed them.

not all of them

Comment

Well, here's a thought, how about doc in the center, with a picture of shaolin on the back, and or maybe a monk.
                          "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Working...
                          X