Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chinese ambassador gives interesting speech...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinese ambassador gives interesting speech...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWKaJ60Sh84"]YouTube - China on military, sovereignty[/ame]
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Sounds like a true brainwashed minion of a militaristic and communist country.
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

maybe so.

nonetheless i found his oratory skills quite fascinating.
      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

he made some important points.

"Sounds like a true brainwashed minion of a militaristic and communist country."

yes, it may be so. but, what i find most interesting is, according to many chinese, your statement would actually be considered "racist."
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Onesping, according to any individual capable of rational thought, looks like you're going to be governed by a billion or so highly disciplined, almost automatron like, people.

Taiwan should be very very afraid. AS should we all.

Impressive modern weaponry. They've come a long way.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

wow,

on that note, i feel china has done some pretty F'd up shit. but on the other hand, im not going to go as far as calling them evil tyrants.

every major world power has done some f'd up shit under the covers, that is a known fact.

but it seems the worlds nations today are in some sort of penis contest, and everyone is afraid of having the smaller penis!

okay seriously,

well, in order to understand the real shit, you would have to have a decent knowledge in current events and politics, i.e. the world powers, the balance of power, nuclear stalemate, world wars, bla bla bla, all things that we as humas should not be proud of.

pretty much we are just ****ing ourselves over, over and over, we are all under control, bla bla bla, everyone knows this shit...

we as people, all of us, have some vague notion that we are all headed toward some common long term goal which can be termed as "world peace" but it is so foolsih to assume so, dont you think?

i mean come the **** on, you really think the shit that is going on today is in the longterm bring peace?

its just truly ****ing inasnae to believe so. thats just how i feel on it all.

and i'll say to everybody here on this thread, with all due respect, i have known you all here for years.

you are all mindless puppets who have no ****ing clue of whats going on.

who the **** are you???

who is righteous enough to govern the world? no one is, yet what are we striving for?

if mother****ers want to create a ****ing worlde order, why dont they work on order first? i think the jumoing of the gun is an extreme factor here which isnt being taken into play.

lol, the golden rules.

do unto other bla blabal.

and

know yourself...

until the ****ing people in charge can display self control and selflessness when it comes to preservation of freedom and all that this country stands for.
            i dont think anyone, not even us, are qualified to rule the world as a whole.

we must first come together as a world, we must first break all racial barriers, and things that wold seperate us, we must first create harmony with all the people of the world.

that is the true way of peace, not war, not dominance.

that is just how i feel. i could be wrong, **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
              maybe so.

nonetheless i found his oratory skills quite fascinating.
              Just like Hitler, except instead of just one person there are a billion them.
              "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

you’re probably right, doc. i personally wouldn’t want to see that happen with taiwan, but i’m still not too sure how much it'll influence the island if it does. taiwanese have made the kind of comments to me. it's thought that when unification comes around, a “one country, three systems” policy is likely. this would mean taiwan would still be responsible for it’s own care and governance (i.e. HK); china’s role would be one of national defense, and so on. but how it'll influences things on a global level is another issue. what do you think will happen? why should we all be so fearful of china?

until the ****ing people in charge can display self control and selflessness when it comes to preservation of freedom and all that this country stands for.

i dont think anyone, not even us, are qualified to rule the world as a whole.

we must first come together as a world, we must first break all racial barriers, and things that wold seperate us, we must first create harmony with all the people of the world.

that is the true way of peace, not war, not dominance.
                i very much agree with these sediments. it's why i don’t agree with the colonizing of other countries, and why i also don’t think the US should go around "teaching" other countries when it’s true it has many problems of it’s own. nationalism is a scary prospect all and all. oddly enough, though, some may argue that the only reason you have your freedom is actually because of the government, war, and dominance....

anyhow, the interesting bit for me is that the people who even suggest a different mode of operation for china are often declared "racist." i’ve been seeing this more and more lately. once while in china when the war with iraq began in 2002, i had some fellow try to spit on me just for walking down the street. but if i talk about human rights in china, the drawbacks of communism, and so on…i’m a racist. this illustrates an aspect of the chinese mentality that i wasn't aware of before.
                Last edited by onesp1ng; 07-11-2008, 05:09 AM.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

I think China has not yet deeply meditated on Wu Kong. Reflecting on emptiness, the absence of independant I and its consequence that there is no Mine, opens a respect on the freedom of other sentient beings, including animals.

In Tibet i tried again to catch pigs, but they will run away. So how can i impose my will on their freedom?

Anarchy for animals!

Comment

Here we go again....

Comment

Suddenly I feel the urge to hunt. I never wanted to before but now i just want to go kill some animal for no reason. I wont even eat it.
                      The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                        you’re probably right, doc. i personally wouldn’t want to see that happen with taiwan, but i’m still not too sure how much it'll influence the island if it does. taiwanese have made the kind of comments to me. it's thought that when unification comes around, a “one country, three systems” policy is likely. this would mean taiwan would still be responsible for it’s own care and governance (i.e. HK); china’s role would be one of national defense, and so on. but how it'll influences things on a global level is another issue. what do you think will happen? why should we all be so fearful of china?

i very much agree with these sediments. it's why i don’t agree with the colonizing of other countries, and why i also don’t think the US should go around "teaching" other countries when it’s true it has many problems of it’s own. nationalism is a scary prospect all and all. oddly enough, though, some may argue that the only reason you have your freedom is actually because of the government, war, and dominance....

anyhow, the interesting bit for me is that the people who even suggest a different mode of operation for china are often declared "racist." i’ve been seeing this more and more lately. once while in china when the war with iraq began in 2002, i had some fellow try to spit on me just for walking down the street. but if i talk about human rights in china, the drawbacks of communism, and so on…i’m a racist. this illustrates an aspect of the chinese mentality that i wasn't aware of before.

for the peace seeker, sometimes war is necessary, but i wouldnt call it war, i would call it self defense.

"wushu" means to stop a spear, as many people will say that m,artial arts is to teach you how to fight, martial arts is truly to stop a fight.

when there is a tyrant who starts war, if the people stand idle, they will be conquered and controlled, enslaved... it is up to the righteous and the brave to make the ultimate sacrifice for the future, rise up and fight against it, as a whole, this is a war for freedom! just as the founding fathers escaped to america to fight the oppression... but if the good guys win, as we did... it should be their duty to put an end to war once they have power, and promote peace, not to all of a sudden become the very same force that they were fighting against and create more war, just because now they have the power. when you absorb the power, you also take with it the demons...and if you cannot fight this evil within yourself, even if your army wins a thousand battles, in the end, you will not break the cycle of war, but become the very tyrant that you tried so hard to destroy. you will then be faced with destroying yourself and peace, and freedom, as well as your righteous army which follows you. hopefully the one that rises against you doesnt make the same mistake that you did...

lol, i think the next president should be a musician, at least they have a concept of harmony...

it is just as the extreme power of the darkside of the force had on young anakin. as a youth, he fought for justice, but when he saw the true power and the easy route that evil could provide him, he succumbed to it. he became the very thing that he was fighting against.

" the path of righteousness in straight and narrow, the path of wickedness is long and wide"
                        Last edited by master splinter; 07-11-2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                          why should we all be so fearful of china?
                          I don't trust them.

I've had a lot of dealings with mainland Chinese, in China, the US, and now in Thailand.

They are a self serving, largely inconsiderate, rude, dishonest, uncivilized, money hungry people, mostly concerned with survival and self aggrandizement.

Sentiments, which I've discovered from attorneys and businessmen that I've known, to not be uncommonly felt.

But, other than that, I don't mind them.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                          russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X