No announcement yet.

Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm Frankly the great bald one needs to spend less time with Thai hookers. Which is not to say that the pela saco superadmin needs to spend more time with Vegas hookers. In general Doc, stay away from hookers and cab drivers who dont know when to shut up. Either that or a get yourself a mute chauffer. That might be good for you.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

In general Doc, stay away from hookers and cab drivers who dont know when to shut up.
      Now that, my friend, is an impossibility in life, for reasons I won't mention, for fear of war....

Cheye has had some great insight into this whole thread, which she's shared with me by email, but not with the rest of you. Time to spit it out Cheye...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doc, you are a blabbermouth!!

I'll transcend my shyness , as Doc wants me to tell you what I wrote to him in an email (or was it more than one?)
        I won’t withhold it from you now, and post a part (the rest is X-rated) of it here. So well these are my standpoints and feelings towards the story, and yours might differ.

It’s amazing to see the irony behind it. Nang is sleeping with every man who’s paying her for it, but when she found out of a little thing about an acquaintance from a year ago she flipped out, saying that you were cheating on her. Now, isn’t this irony?

Another “lesson” for me was that when you are down and you think it can’t get worse, then destiny surely finds a way to show you that a situation can become always much worse. It’s amazing to see that someone that you just met a few days ago was there to help you and never left your side. When you are in an emergency you’ll always find out who your real friend is, and who’s not. The so called “good weather” friends are the first one to let you down.
        Many good characteristic traits like faithfulness, altruism, and the willingness to help and be there for others, have been lost over the last years. Our society is decadent, selfish and all what’s counting nowadays is a high economic status. But people seem to forget that the little things in live are making it really worth living. If someone is willing to help you in any situation then it’s surely adhered to any ulterior motives.

Gossip and jealousy are also a part of the story. You have probably been too good to the taxi driver, and so he draw on your generosity. That’s what will always happen if you are too good to someone. At the end they will always put upon you. This doesn’t mean that we should stop being good to our fellow men, but we should keep this fact in mind it will save us from disappointments.

But at the end it all turned into something good, when you met the other girl. You will never know where life will lead you next! Life surely reserved many surprises for us, so the lesson that should be learned here, is that you should never give up, whatever will happen, as there will always be another sunny day, after a rainy one.
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Secret option #3

"...asking me why I hadn't looked back after I went through the magnetometer and passport control. She told me that to her, that meant that I didn't care."

Question: Your girlfriend's coming back from a trip. She tells you, 1- she'll meet you at your place, or 2- you can pick her up at the baggage claim.
          Reply: Meet her at baggage claim.
          WRONG! The answer is actually secret option #3. You meet her with flowers at the gate as she comes off the plane!

There is no winning

Comment

You meet her with flowers at the gate as she comes off the plane!
            You can't do that in the U.S. any more.
            practice wu de

Comment

Yes, and that's why we're all in the dog house.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

i got the answer for you just become a pimp .you will make money,and you can be seen with many diffrent women and no one will get mad or hurt.ha ha ha

Comment

or a male gigolo

dave
                  simple and natural is my method,
                  true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

I would starve as a gigolo.

But, it would be a fun job, wouldn't it?

russbo.com

Comment

Of course...

But, it would be a fun job, wouldn't it?
                      You should do it, just for the sake of pleasure and entertainment, and bookings for the “Great Bald American Gigolo” can be made here on the site.

Comment

hey that would be a great idea,we could pimp him out and make money off him.he would make a great male hooker.we could put a few pictures in the classifieds,and totally pimp him out?

Comment

great idea...

he would make a great male hooker
                          We’ll have to mount a publicity campaign, because after all he’s not just a cheap hooker that you can buy for a few hundred dollars around the corner. There will be a lot of work to do, as he’ll need to get the appropriate dresses for that job, he’ll need to train these love handles off and keep a good shape, because his clientele will be very exclusive and fastidious. In consideration of his advanced age, I hope he’ll still be able to “satisfy” the ladies.
                          But to start out with it, we could do what you suggested, Tonya. We could simply put some pictures in the classifieds and see what will happen.

Comment

good idea cheyenne,your right his age might be a factor,but if he can satisfy his clientele then were in the money.we should have steve do the advetisment in the classifieds.when he left for his trip he didnt have any love handles he looked really good.so i think we will be ok in that part.he just better start practicing for his role.we cant have a sick hooker.so we wilol give him one week to get in shape.

Comment

that's it...

That’s the deal, Tonya!! You’ll have to talk to Steve for the advertisement maybe he can make some kind of a short movie about him, like a promotion video. We’ll need a new name for him, Richie, Doc (even though the ladies might fall for the “doctor games”), little Super Admin etc, this all doesn’t sound like a real amorist. A “training camp” might be good for him, to improve his “abilities” (you know what I mean) as they surely got a bit rusty over the years of abstinence. Oh and now that he’s away, you’ll need to make sure that these old and washed-out t-shirts will vanish until he’ll come back, they are the worst “lust brakes” I’ve ever seen.
                              As for his age, don’t worry about that one Tonya, we’ll find him a clientele just be a bit older than he is (let’s say around 10 to 15 years), so they won’t be too demanding for him and he’ll be able to accomplish his job with bravery.

Comment

Great. Glad you guys have my life all worked out.

I'll start hanging out in nursing homes. That should be about right for my kind of clientele. Find some cute old bitch with no teeth and saggy titties and gigolo the hell out of her. Bring my video camera too and make movies while I'm at it. I'll start taking my Gerovital so my "abilities" are up to par with the other seventy year old men.

And what's wrong with my damn t shirts?

lol,

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X