X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of the Martial Livestock

This site gets better!!!!

The Adventures of the Martial Livestock

Shi Yan Ming, with a little help from Shi Heng Fa, performing a Self Manifested Cosmic Chi Comet Hop, hot on the heels of Wong Kew Kit, the evil Dark Chi Master who was banished from Russboplanet after attempting to spread corruption and ruin...
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh my god....

LOL. The sickness has returned to russboland...
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Hey David, let's tell the people how this all began.

This is the story of Russbo Island.

Russbo Island was a very peaceful and calm island where its residents were living a peaceful and wealthy life.
        Attached Files
        Don’t take life too serious, as you won’t get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

All the residents were martial artists and so all they did was training, as they had to defend Russbo Island many times against evil Grandmasters and other dictators who tried to capture the little Island.

They were all trained by Sifu Kiwi MayKilliMe, a real Master of his skills. Their training area was the Chan Wu Xue Yuan.
          Attached Files

Comment

The monarch who reigned over Russbo Island was King Doc I, but his subjects called him “little Super Admin”. A very powerful fighter and martial artist at the time, but now because of his advanced age and his gout, rheumatism, acampsia (a rumor was spread that he was also unable to fulfil his other “obligations” caused of a prostate affliction, but that’s another story) he was unable to train.

The evil Grandmaster Wrong Skilled Hit heard about the saga of Russbo Island and as he was impelled by avarice and the hunger of power, he made the plan to capture Russbo Island, to overthrow King Doc and to make the residents and their wealths his own. Together with his myrmidons the BWG, he set off to fulfil his evil plans. With his distant Chi transmission he tried to make out of the handsome young men of Russbo Island some awful and unspiritual servants of his own.
            Attached Files

Comment

But Wrong Skilled Hit didn’t know all about Russbo Island. And so when he stood in front of the gates to the Island, the clever “little Super Admin” called the elite troop of Russbo Island, the “Real Shaolin Monks with shaved heads and practicing traditional Shaolin Gong Fu” troop.
              Attached Files

Comment

True sickness has returned! OMG. You people have to get a life. LOL

I shall make doubly sure that I do not screw up the new server install this week! God forbid we lose this.

And, what's this about using pictures of some of my old girfriends in a completely nonrespectful tasteless manner??? My sensibilities have been damaged. I am truly, hurt, no, sore.

The rather large superadmin,
                doc
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

The Legend of Russbo Island

Well let’s start by introducing some of the “Russbonians” to you. They gave up their usual life to follow Little Super Admin to Russbo Island and to dedicate their life to the martial arts.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The venerable Master Kivi MayKilliMe. He's the teacher of the Russbonians.
                    Attached Files

Comment

During a training session....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Master Kivi MayKilliMe observed that his students were not really concentrated and that something bothered them a lot.
                        Attached Files

Comment

So he stopped the session and asked them to sit down and tell him what happened. His students told him about the stories they heard of Wrong Skilled Hit and from what he was able to do with his Distant Chi Transmission to the people all over the world. So Master Kiwi thought that the time has come, to tell his students about the truth of the evil Grandmaster Wrong Skilled Hit.
                          He called his master and old friend “little Super Admin” to tell the Russbonians about it all.

Oh yes, they have already been friends for a long time....
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Cheyenne; 03-05-2003, 08:04 PM.

Comment

And little Super Admin came, to tell the Russbonians about Wrong Skilled Hit...
                            Attached Files

Comment

lol

ROFL...chey is more creative then i thought..

funny stuff there

i take it youve watched the wahnam vid then? i hope so..if not who knows what youd be posting ...hahahahahha
                              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
                              X