No announcement yet.

Arrival: The first few months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That story sucked! Haha, well, it was interesting for most of it. Then the end was just a dead drop off. A monk is a monk anyhoo...

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you man.

The story is not over. We started the hunt tonight.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Perhaps there really was something living in the attic.....and now it's escaped!
        Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

There was.

But no more.

A mouse is no match for three grown men with modern weaponry.

(photos of the deadly fight to follow...)
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

You have opossoms (if that's how to spell it) in LV? I found a mother with its babies in a box in my garage once. I pushed the box into a big dog cage and carried it across the street into the forrest to let it go... but first I played with it. The babies were cute, but it was ugly, and mean. It bit through a metal pole I put into the cage. I figured ok, I'm not messing with this thing. Let it go...

Comment

A big mouse?

Shi Xing Wei vs Mousezilla
              Attached Files
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

come get some...
                Attached Files

russbo.com

Comment

Hmm, someone has fun with photoshop taking it next semester. Perhaps, i can add some funny photos.
                  "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

Mighty Mouse is Dead....

This is how it really died.....
                    Attached Files
                    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

You can't kill a mouse with a wushu sword, no matter how hard you try. Fortunately, Steve found my heavy one, lol.

Xingwei had the qun, I had the broadsword. Steve had the flashlight and took the backup position. Pu kept telling us to grab it with our hands and throw it out of the house. I guess that's how they do it in Thailand.

Oh, and Mickey slept in the other room.

Worthless ****ing dog. And why didn't we shoot a video of that kill?

russbo.com

Comment

Wow, that looked like a scarey one there doc.
                        practice wu de

Comment

About as scary as the black plague. That's why I like cats. Anyway, just curious have you thought about taking him to a buffet?
                          Last edited by Greenknight2; 12-20-2004, 01:50 AM. Reason: Add more stuff in
                          "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

I also suggest that you catch the mouse and let it go in the free wild. That s what my meditation master did.

About food i dont know who is tempting the other. Fishes and battery eggs, it is hardly wuwei. As the Jains say Live and let live. I wonder what time all you guys will get enlightened about the compassion for the suffering of every sentient beings? Why dont you let the fish free?

Remember master Tang Sanzang would blame the wicked monkey king for killing too much. Haven t you read the story? Yet Wukong was a vegetarian. Get back to reality and to the suffering of animals. Zen maybe you ll get close to Arahat.

Comment

I wonder what time all you guys will get enlightened about the compassion for the suffering of every sentient beings? Why dont you let the fish free?
                              PLEASE stop preaching. Although I agree with your plea to help care for animals, not all of us here are Buddhist, care to be, or even believe that there is such a thing as "enlightenment."
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Well, he's bringing us back to some pretty classic parts of russbo.com....

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X