No announcement yet.

Kali / Silat & JKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny take you have on that one! Regardless trhough , I just don't care nor can be overly bothered. You are one of the most self - deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time...
    PM, you have got to put that in your sig.

Comment

when you're right.... you're right.
      Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

hmmm. maybe just the "You are one of the most self - deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." part. the rest makes less sense out of context, now that i actually see it in your sig.

Comment

You're so bossy!

Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Too bad PM turned down her invite to RussboAsia, because then she could meet BL there and settle the score.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

You're an instigator. You like trouble, don't you?
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

You tawkin ta me?

Comment

Originally posted by LeiYunFat
                  Too bad PM turned down her invite to RussboAsia, because then she could meet BL there and settle the score.

I don't even care if I don't sound all at peace with the comment...........
                  he's right !!! ............... You are an entainment troll and'd rather speak sh*t 90% of the time.
                  You're an ass to speak that way like we're uncivilised half clad female whatever it is that gets you about it ( and yes I see your motivation on it) ............... but frankly Lei Yun ................ ( and sorry to dissappoint )th but I'd rather shout her beers or whiskeys over chats than offer the half naked death duel anyway.......... ( unless the lubing oil was reaaal rare and fragrant and the swords or knives chunky and pretty then we might just work something out ).

christ dammed you're creatively fantasied these days !!!!

cheers anyway ha Lei and think you and your girl are juuuust about ready for another one 'o those chats you do !

BL

btw : seriously considering ( in lack of finding ppl with substance, or peer or competition............... av and defective being the new black and all ) ditching the phd, taking advantage of whatever the hell amuses me and going black leather clad quietly evil ( med practioning ) martial she-demon...............( wt f is wrong with ppl btw ???????) sounds good ...........doesn't it !!!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 07-04-2005, 04:34 AM.

Comment

It's happening here like it has happened in so many other places in the past...
                    practice wu de

Comment

Oh ........... learning and pressure to be gods and godesses of inhuman expectations ?????

You do what you can Styles.......... it lasts as long as it does and after that ; what happens just does. In case you haven't noticed yourself .......... still human and balancing my own growths ........... kkkk by you????

cheers

Comment

haha... what?

Comment

All fine and dandy, as far as you realise thats the first post you've almost made sense with in over a month.

Emphasis on almost.
                          practice wu de

Comment

Well it made sense to me till she threw in that little quip at the end.

.................................................. ...kkkkk by me

Comment

So we're above honesty because it's just cool to pretend you're a super hero ????

Okay Stylee , just remember the month before that, you were making my teeth hurt and others here 've grown or revealed before our eyes aswell. ( hehe ...... whether they actually meant to do that is beside the point )

I was just dirty ......jaded fully because I couldn't find any competition or one that would let me in ( despite knowing beyond a doubt I work harder ,am more committed because I comprimise less , know what they do and how they comprimise, am more eclectically experienced , older , faster ,............. faster and deserve the spar if not the dressings ) and so I drank myself stupid and thought what's the f*cking point then???...............

But I hooked up with some folks and now, I'm over it though and all is well !

Thk christ for that .......... I was starting to think I was weird or something ............. lol

The one , only and still Blooming Lotus .

cheers
                              Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 07-06-2005, 04:44 AM.

Comment

What in the bloody hell does that mean...

One word, articulate.
                                practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                                X