No announcement yet.

Kali / Silat & JKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's what i always say about hapkido vs. colt .45 style.

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
      lol.. oh sorry, I keep forgetting you're a perfect warrior machine. Too much is never enough, however...

If you mean mantis vs. Silat, I think it could be a rippin' good fight. Mantis versus kali would only be good up to the point where the mantis practicioner disarmed the kali guy, then it would be all over.

?? Oh .the perfectly flawed true heart bad assed nothing to loose type warrior ??? Yah............ but let's just keep that quiet for a mo KKay!

So what if the kali dude was skilled in mantis then????

Now there's an unexpected plot twist i!! ( btw : no bets will be taken for lack of belief in your perspective and information!!!) ...........

( Btw : wtfelse do you do with your time if not train and study between play and work then??? You just sit right??? lol......... I don't get it!!!

No wonder competition is so hard to find!!! lol........... ;........crazy warrior folk ha ??? )

Set for training anyway so cheers all the same!

Btl

Comment

Okay BL, you're better than all of us combined. We all admit it.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Christ Lei Yun!!!

Don't do that for chrissakes !!!! I was only humoring the "Marsha Marhsa Marsha " bs she was singing anyway and really , as funny as it is to see her act that way, & entertainment and claws aside, you might wantto take into consideration a little pain and adversity some time soon all of your own!
          I can't help working my ass off ( though alcohol definately seems to help !! ; ) and I can't help that I know shit , and do shit cause I know I can and feel like a slack ass when I don't . I think because athletes learn best from adversity and hardship , that we all can learn something extra at any time we choose!
          Don't quote me here PM, but I kinda think the sweat and blood 'd suit you anyway.

take a trip honey and don't bring moisturiser!!!!!

cheers

BL

Comment

Just because we don't post about it doesn't mean we don't do it.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

BTL, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. You have an obnoxious tendency to assume you're the only person here who trains and studies hard, and you're wrong.
              Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

she has the obnoxious tendency to assume all sorts of things.

that said, it would be safe to say that just about everyone here trains harder than myself.

Comment

I question the sanity of one who has allegedly sat with zen and still no control over their lips.
                  Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by plumflower_pm
                    BTL, you don't know what the **** you're talking about. You have an obnoxious tendency to assume you're the only person here who trains and studies hard, and you're wrong.

What an arrogant and presumptious thing to say!!!! This is not something I've ever even implied ( and certainly not once declared elusion to before someone has told us all or myself privately this prior) . Of course ppl train ............ okay so noting Zachsans legit or otherwised submission, some ppl also apparently don't train.

Aside from some deep seated insecurity you seem to be presenting with Plum, I have no other idea where you get this defencively emotive bs fantasy from nor do I care. Good luck with that!
                    .................. and just when you think you know a person ha !
                    again

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Btw : Daodejing............ that's the ch'an thing of it and the transgressive mode of how it works. ............. says he who speaks zen, of zen and knows of doctrine and the need for the words you querie.
                    The words change with time as the need for the changes........... hence the viability of my own phd research in the field and my decision to publish something in its regard............ subculture and time based geoneological sociological need groups ha!! ...............................Meditate on that.......................

BL

Ps : apology for the sarasm in the post you had trouble with, it was a stupid post to a stupid remark. I guess the blatancy was just over your head this time ???!!!!

Whatever ............ nxt time I'll do my best not to bother !

cheers anyway
                    Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 06-28-2005, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Whatever ............ nxt time I'll do my best not to bother !
                      why do i have such a hard time believing that.

Comment

It's a shame you just got so trite and juvey here. On the Plum flower issue though : - this for you Plum ( take or leave )

On flow's new thread re :- re trainig and strength and regimes etcfor smaller ppl, other folks there are are starting to do this themselves ( share their training secrets and insights and acheivements) , and all without ever feeling a need to talk themselves down. I can see your issues with it Plum but I'm really quite hearing them get excited about having something to share to the benifiot of someone else ( as opposed to own ego lighting ) , and apparently , I'm not alone .
                        Imo it's a total selfishness and an expression of your self doubt and low self seteem to (in this capacity and if you actually have something to contribute ) not share some advice and ad to the group knowledge pool. Instead you get pissed at the attention other get for doing it and knowing I personally get excited for the person when I can give them something t take away to improve their performance or whatever ( being the bliss I find in it myself ) . I also think plum , that it's the difference between being a genuine person and being a jerk ( as fml as one might be ). Stop bitching and letting it eat you anyway , and just consider someone else for ( likely a rare ) a change and share something of yourself...............it's a mofo good thing !!!!!!!

cheers and happy private demon battles to you .

Btl

Comment

It's a shame you just got so trite and juvey here.
                          LOL... it's times like these when i have to remind myself that it's only the internet.

in related news, the russbo.com underworld is now offering flights to BL's version of the world. travel at your own risk.

Comment

uhhh... thanks BL.

so the version that went down in my world was pretty simple:

• you asked for info in a friendly way.
                            • I responded with what I know.
                            • You responded and tagged on a little brag about how good your wrist conditioning is.
                            • I teased you about your ego and tried to continue the thread.
                            • You responded by insulting my knowledge experience and suggested I was jealous of you.
                            • I got pissed and told you where to put your “Marsha Marsha Marsha.”
                            • other people offer comment about your lack of tact.
                            • You offer me psych advice.
                            wheeeeeee. Great thread. Like dental surgery but with bad grammar. Whatever, but I do honestly hope you pursue the Kali and Silat, it's good shit.
                            Whatever doesn't kill me had better be able to run damn fast.

"You are one of the most self-deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time..." —Blooming T. Lotus

Comment

Funny take you have on that one! Regardless trhough , I just don't care nor can be overly bothered. You are one of the most self - deluded immature idiots I've come across here for a time and despite your obvious experience in martial artistry , I think that considering your age and education, you've just got a ways to go more than you're prepared to admit. Your perogative to act as silly as you choose though so do what you wish.
                              Thx anyway for the encouragement with the silat, but I've decided to pass in favour of other things......

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                                LOL... it's times like these when i have to remind myself that it's only the internet.

in related news, the russbo.com underworld is now offering flights to BL's version of the world. travel at your own risk.

Actually Zachsan,
                                that flight will no longer be contracted to russbo and will only found courtesy of either the book or dissertation. For further information please see this link from map online

[{ retiring the lotus............
                                KC : yah ... but you should what happens in a dissertation!!!!!!! http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...milies/eek.gif http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...milies/eek.gif http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...milies/eek.gif http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ilies/wink.gif

Were you all decided that a couple of yrs or 3 was as long as I've been studying and pursuing this anyway, I really have little to no idea other than your overactive imagination. This dissertation ( as oposed to a thesis which is many 1000 words and yrs less work) , is a culmination of yrs and yrs of hard core legitimate peruit of knowledge in both this and many related fields.
                                Again another reason why 16 yrs of studying and teaching various meditations and qigongs and respective systems of philosophy and belief and theologies and doctrines and international ( and sub-culture) and sociologies and respective history time line and movements and developments and transgressions , why moving through all these various forums , expands my opportunity to chat with and asses psychologies and zen related operandi respectively to martial expression to the above considerations and gain a good eclectic socio- economic and spiritual belief based mutli-lvld representation of world - wide practioners , afficionados and so forth and enables me to discover what this all means to both the efiacies of their arts, training philosophies , life achievements and productivty effectiveness and get a good trake on various life operandi.
                                I've only ever been here as an assessment and research activity for this paper I've worked so hard to accumulate notes toward the dissertation and very little else. ( the first banning at kfm resulting from one of my most complicated and tedious case study of all of you http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...s/rolleyes.gif ) .
                                Looking over recent paperwork piles ( that 've recently seemed to take on a life and presence of it's own) and this morning sorting through and reorganising some of it, I've come to realise how much information, time and effort and support I've actually given you all lately and for how little return I've received for that investment.
                                Considering how hard reasonable adult or ( ?martially ) relative conversation has even become to find and how epicically proportioned your demands on my privacy have become , I have decided to retire my handle.
                                I wish you all best of luck with your lessons, insights and peace in all of your practices.
                                I have also ( because of the privacy enfringements , and for respective sake of other contacts and for my daughters privacy etc ) decided to change my real name also and submit and publish under another ( and you'vre been atrocious btw http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...s/wallbash.gif :woohttp://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...lies/smile.gif . If you search for the paper under those terms, you will very likely not find it.
                                Maybe now, I can start drinking a little less and go off and finally with my last few mths before deadline, close this phd candidacy paper and give you all an opportunity to reflect.
                                Thank you all for cheering me on and harrassing me from country to country , art to art and school to school ( for those that have for the last 2 - 3 yrs or anytime interim ).
                                Take care, enjoy the book and

cheers

Blooming Lotus ]}

thank you all for playing aswell. It 's been real and it's fun

see yas ( waves and exits )

Comment

Working...
                                X