Ok, couldn't care less about the discussion but I couldn't help myself

http://www.fujowpai.com/gallery/wong...y_claw1_sm.jpg

http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20071015/...eb_270x270.jpg
    ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

Comment

made me think of THRILLER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
        if you're a good fighter, how come you cant or dont know how to effectively use a high kick?

anyway, your attitude sounds more like an old hardass karateka. "ruff ruff ruff".
        high kicks, like it or not are too slow and you need too much range to be able to use one effectively.

low ones to say the knee or box however are particularly effective.

I personally would only use one after i had stunned my opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
          I had just destroyed a bottle using pa qua (bagua) fire palm.

The application of which, when used on the human body, introduces air into the blood stream and ultimately leads to a heart attack.

Secondly, the usage upon the internal organs causes them to collapse and or rupture.

Bet they don't teach you that in Judo eh?

ROFL

Sure, i can pop a beer bottle too. All you have to do is make sure it has some water in it, enough to create sufficient pressure.

If we ever met in person, i would stand still and let you try to rupture one of my organs, id even let you try twice.

You are so full of shit, i dont know how you deal with the flies...
          Last edited by master splinter; 05-14-2009, 01:30 PM.
          "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
            its interesting you say your style is your religion. you should read the thread about master worship, i dunno the name of it.

id also be interested in some videos, if you wanna post something that would be cool. ive heard of your style i know its not made up, and i could really careless about lineage because this isnt 200 years ago, lineage means nothing anymore

lol look at master splinter hes like every other judoka, claims lineage from jigoro kano and he sucks dick hahahaha

Maesto, im sorry to say that you're not much higher in terms of intellect and skill then this guy...

And i dont claim lineage form Jigoro kano, well I do actually, since i have studied under a student of kyuzo mifune

"Sixty-three years ago in a temple in Japan, I began studying Judo. At age seventy one, I am still training and teaching. It is my hope that I can pass on the traditional style of Judo that I learned as young man.
            Over the years, Judo has been changed by international competition. Strength and power have been favored over balance and timing. I would like to demonstrate how the techniques of Judo can be done effectively with minimal effort. I feel today's Judo practitioners would benefit from studying Judo fundamentals, such as Kuzushi, Tai Sabaki, and timing, in greater detail.
            If these few fundamentals are correctly understood, then doing the many techniques of Judo will be easy. So, when we practice techniques, we should make sure we understand the basic principles involved. This requires patience and many, many hours of practice."

And im sure i could kick both of your asses at the sametime... Sigh. Easily...

I got three words for you. Ground And Pound.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

ah it has been brought to my attention that you do Judo.

a style that is based on jujitsu, only less good.

and you question my linage?
              even if my linage is broken, its still broken a few hundred years before Judo existed. so again your argument falls down.

if anyone else other than a character from the childrens cartoon turtles would like to call me "names" on my profile, please, go ahead. i love it.

Nice one tough guy.
              You are an idiot, Judo went toe to toe with traditional jiu jitsu and pwned them in its time. You know nothing. Go back to writing fake articles on wikipedia.

Comment

i am still very much a student
                17 years experience, and i think this is the first thing you've said that's really made any sense to me...

i know nothing of this style. i hope you're happy with it, but sometimes we do portray our level of gongfu in our words and actions as much as is apparent in our forms and fighting.
                ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                  its interesting you say your style is your religion. you should read the thread about master worship, i dunno the name of it.

id also be interested in some videos, if you wanna post something that would be cool. ive heard of your style i know its not made up, and i could really careless about lineage because this isnt 200 years ago, lineage means nothing anymore
                  You're slurping nuts so loud that even with my eyes closed i can still see it.

He's not gonna post any videos, he has none. He's a fraud, and you're a poser wannabe. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                    ROFL

Sure, i can pop a beer bottle too. All you have to do is make sure it has some water in it, enough to create sufficient pressure.

If we ever met in person, i would stand still and let you try to rupture one of my organs, id even let you try twice.

You are so full of shit, i dont know how you deal with the flies...
                    ha ha ha ha ha!

Alright pai mae, WHAT. EVER.

Comment

You are an idiot, Judo went toe to toe with traditional jiu jitsu and pwned them in its time. You know nothing. Go back to writing fake articles on wikipedia.
                      Aren't all the other sporty guys ie cage fighters Jujitsu boys?

Comment

ooh, look ma! 'russbo, you're virtual internet fighting show!" is on again! yeah! this time it's a three man cage fight to the death between maestro, fu, and master splinter. there'll be bottle breaking, damaged organs, and even that long awaited teenage mutant ninja turtle performance everyone's been talking about!

I can't wait!
                        \\
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

"Sixty-three years ago in a temple in Japan, I began studying Judo. At age seventy one.
                          Your 71 and your using pwnd as a word?
                          And didn't you post on Maestros wall that you were the same age as him/her?

Not only that but your 71 and can be assed to go on a forum and bitch like this.

im sorry, i don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                            ooh, look ma! 'russbo, you're virtual internet fighting show!" is on again! yeah! this time it's a three man cage fight to the death between maestro, fu, and master splinter. there'll be bottle breaking, damaged organs, and even that long awaited teenage mutant ninja turtle performance everyone's been talking about!

I can't wait!
                            \

HA HA HA HA HA!

i actually LOLED!!!

Comment

Your 71 and your using pwnd as a word?
                              And didn't you post on Maestros wall that you were the same age as him/her?

Not only that but your 71 and can be assed to go on a forum and bitch like this.

im sorry, i don't believe you.

I guess its time for you to "lol" again, because i never said i was seventy one, you are officially a retard in my book.

That was one of my judo teachers. Sensei Iizumi. If you took the time to look at the link i provided maybe you wouldnt be feeling like such an dumbass right now. Actually that link was to the local village idiot maestro, since i can actually provide actual evidence and links to my teachers.

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post

I can't wait!
                                \
                                Everyone,

Lets hear it for the all accepting, all encompassing and all knowing onesping. Who started this "fight talk" in the first place.

You having fun yet one?

Comment

Working...
                                X