Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
    YEP. sure why not.
    Because you are getting pwned, and will just keep getting pwned. By me. Such a feeble mind is no match for the DARKSIDE.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

your actually just a **** aren't you.

Comment

To people like you? yes. Definitely.

NEXT
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
          To people like you? yes. Definitely.

NEXT

Nah. I think not.

Comment

Whatever, this is beginning to bore me, ive been down this road many times, and have met many online frauds, you dont seem to be the most interesting, or exciting to toy with. You obviously have nothing more to say.

Peace the **** out .

Pwned.

Comment

u guys have way to much time on your hands

btw MS insults himself with his gaylord poems lolo
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

And you insult yourself and your parents with your retarded meaningless existence.

hahaha. Youre such a little kid maestro.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
                  high kicks, like it or not are too slow and you need too much range to be able to use one effectively.
                  not high kicks.. just your legs.

low ones to say the knee or box however are particularly effective.
                  agree.

Comment

Originally posted by LFJ View Post
                    not high kicks.. just your legs.
                    Oh of course, lesson one is how important your foot work is, i think thats integral to every style(?)

Comment

• lesson one is how important your foot work is
                      i thought lesson one was learning how to not get yourself in a fight in the first place.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• no onesp1ng thats common sense, unless your MS then you just cant help getting beat up
                        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

• Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                          i thought lesson one was learning how to not get yourself in a fight in the first place.
                          thats not a lesson.

Comment

• thats not a lesson.
                            well, that's a definitive response. lol..
                            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                              no onesp1ng thats common sense, unless your MS then you just cant help getting beat up
                              Yeah, and if you're maestro, you never lose. Ever.

Comment

• [quote]
                                dogchow108 agrees: It's a lesson if you allow yourself to learn it
                                master splinter disagrees: The words of a true idiot...[quote]

Its a lesson if it isn't already instilled into you, which if it isn't means you're not really a member of society.

If you need some kind of instructor to tell you that "fighting is bad" where have you been living?

In cockerels boot?

Comment

Working...
                                X