No announcement yet.

Legitimate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good im glad you think so, and i hope you meet more people like me in your fake ass lifetime.
    "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• yep but you know why that was......
      i do, but that's exactly the point.

and it was kicking to the neck too.
      ok so it was 'kick' to the neck, not stabbing. you weren't specific. i hear 'get it in the neck,' like that, with that 'tone,' and i think stabbing.

sorry about that mate... but it still doesn't mean you weren't threatening people.
      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
        your still a dick
        Uh...shit......

And you're a vagina!...

Onesping,

I think Fu Cow Pie is maestro. If not, then they have to be long lost siblings..

Hey maestro, post a pic of your ugly self so we can discern.
        "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

• Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
          i do, but that's exactly the point.

ok so it was 'kick' to the neck, not stabbing. you weren't specific. i hear 'get it in the neck,' like that, with that 'tone,' and i think stabbing.

sorry about that mate... but it still doesn't mean you weren't threatening people.
          nah you still missed it dude, i never said that.

and get it in the neck is a phrase used in the UK, it means to give someone a bollocking.
          I also said if you wanna dis my style and my masters get your ass down to the club, that aint a threat its a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by master splinter View Post
            Ha,

You called ghandi a racist biggot. Omfg you are retarded.

he was, i wrote my dissertation on him.
            And as such i am somewhat of an authority on him.

What next?

Comment

• what did you go to school for, fu?
              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

• Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
                what did you go to school for, fu?
                To Learn.

Couldn't resist it.

history and criminology

Comment

he was, i wrote my dissertation on him.
                  And as such i am somewhat of an authority on him.

What next?
                  Whats next? lets start here, where you avoided the confrontation. Like all frauds like you do.

You think that being able to do parlor tricks like shattering bottles filled with water (its the water folks)

For all of you out there who cant do it yet. This girl can do it...

i Guess she can shatter bones and rupture organs on impact, mike tyson and george foreman cower before the great bottle breaking gimmick.

The secret is out. Too bad for you and everyone else who uses this trick to WOW people into believing that you know some stupid form of kung fu.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-hBMyaigqI"]YouTube - Beer Bottle Breaking Tutorial[/ame]

hahaha.

Sure, you are an authority on ghandi (yeah right) I didnt even know there was an authority on ghandi. But i guess the self proclaimed martial master, fu cow pie, claims to be so. i would say hahaha, but its not funny.. You sure do proclaim to be a lot of things...when in reality you're just some dude who is too stupid to act normal.

What do you get out of all of this fakery?
                  Last edited by master splinter; 05-20-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Calling ghandi a racist bigot, is like calling martin luther king jr a racist bigot.

I think the real racist bigot is the one that calls others racist bigots.

Comment

• People that I knew in law enforcement and the FBI many years ago had told me that MLK was a bit of a racist. He was quite hated in the government circles as I understand.

And I guess you can call me a racist too.

I hate everyone equally, lol.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

• I dont call that being racist i call it being cautious. Hating everyone equally, that on old saying which indirectly states that you are not actually racist, it just states that you are aware of racial stereotypes and are honest enough to admit to yourself that they do, 3 out of 5 times, exist in reality. Its a sad picture, but its real.

Unfortunately, people still for some reason persist in placing themselves in racial stereotypical categories. And People still persist in making them.

So what came first? The chicken or the egg? Well, it doesnt matter. What matters is how we are going to diffuse this double sided dynamite, before its too late.

Does the world have a funny way of correcting itself? indeed it does, but the true question is what stage are we in on this timeline of correction?

Are we the mistake? or the cure?

Comment

• Could u elaborate more about gandhi being racist.

One of his books i read is 'all men are brother' and he constantly speaks in favor of this idea

I think he had many muslims friends also

Comment

• Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
                            Could u elaborate more about gandhi being racist.

One of his books i read is 'all men are brother' and he constantly speaks in favor of this idea

I think he had many muslims friends also
                            ok in a nut shell, some of his thinking was good - methods wrong. like the use of hunger strikes to over turn rulings which were not in his favour = abuse of his public figure for political gains

the guy is called ambedkar - he was an untouchable who campaigned for untouchables to be politically recognised as a separate entity from hindus as hindus had for thousands of years rejected association with them (to this day they have separate temples as they are considered to be contagious)

ambedkar finally won the right for untouchables to be considered politically as 'the depressed class' (yarrr) Unroll Parchment

this however for gandhi and his congress party meant that they had just lost 25 million under their constituency and possible votes

so what did he do? threw his toys out the pram and went on a hunger strike.

as he deteriorated the british had no choice to give in as gandhi exploitated his 'saintly figure' to deny the millions of untouchable the right to represent themselves.

To understand Gandhi's role towards the blacks, one requires a knowledge of Hinduism. Within the constraints, a few words on Hinduism

Ghandi was based in South Africa and was a Sargent Major, and he refused to have anything to do with the blacks, that were fighting against the zulus................. on the side of the english.

Its not as cut and dry as popular belief would have you think.

there is a new wave of revision that is looking into the history of it all now.

Comment

• Originally posted by master splinter View Post

My brain is gone, but I have a mouth.
                              AND, you're a dick.

Comment

AND, you're a dick.

Thats all you can say isnt it?

Whether you like it or not, what ghandi did, worked for him. And his ideals were achieved. He wasnt a racist bigot, as you claim. Thats for ****in sure. You are an idiot.

Same for martin luther king.

I just think you're a ****in retard plain and simple. All you can do is say.

"you're a dick"

I know you are probably gay, and masturbate to my picture, but please, keep your homosexuality to yourself. We can still be friends, just dont make any passes on me. Well, not that you being gay would matter, but youre just a shallow minded fool, and i dont associate with people like you regardless.

You totally ignore the fact that i pointed out your little parlor trick, and your fake ass lineage. So why dont you just go hang yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X