Fu jow pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogchow108 View Post
    Once you have had the opportunity to think about it outside of an intellectually penisy and competitive situation, you will get what I'm saying.

Till then, keep training.
    This is exactly why.

I don't have anything to say. Dogchow's right.

And I can't be bothered to get in to a shitty argument with you again,
    because I think you're a dick.

Comment

The Problem

The problem is, that taking the piss out of what people do isn't constructive, it doesn't achieve anything and it ****s people off.

So, why do it?

I guess to get a rise out of guys like me.

And now you guys think im a mardy twat. So what?

I don't mind you guys thinking im not very nice or whatever.

but i stand by what i said in the last thread.
      You know where i train. Come take the piss to my face.

Comment

i don't think you're a 'mardy twat.' you're learning. it's just that your learning is still done with mostly closed fists.

like i said, i don't know what you study. my brother trained eagle claw for a number of years. he seemed to enjoy it.

but what r u really being taught? and teach to others yourself ;-)
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
          i don't think you're a 'mardy twat.' you're learning. it's just that your learning is still done with mostly closed fists.

like i said, i don't know what you study. my brother trained eagle claw for a number of years. he seemed to enjoy it.

but what r u really being taught? and teach to others yourself ;-)

What am i being taught....... Humility? Discipline? How to take people out? It evolves as you continue through the arts.

I can tell you what im teaching, or what im doing with it.

I'm giving people their self confidence back, i teach people to stand up for themselves, and to have the confidence to stand up and say 'no, thats not right'.

I want my students to be able to walk around and have no fear of another human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu Jow Pai View Post
            What am i being taught....... Humility? Discipline? How to take people out? It evolves as you continue through the arts.

I can tell you what im teaching, or what im doing with it.

I'm giving people their self confidence back, i teach people to stand up for themselves, and to have the confidence to stand up and say 'no, thats not right'.

I want my students to be able to walk around and have no fear of another human being.
            You mean those kids that shoot up schools? Because thats the only thing i can see you doing with that concept.

You do know that being a martial arts teacher is not just some easy task. Its not something you just proclaim yourself to be and start doing. You have to be qualified, not just someone who does it as some kind of hobby. You have to be an actual fighter. Not someone who learned a few forms but never competed, and actually won, beaten other people in competition, fought against people who are more advanced. Learned something.

To be plain and simple. Someone, not, like you. Not until you meet the minimum system specifications.

Another fallacy in your argument;

You contradict yourself. What exactly is your martial art to you? A religion? or just something to learn in order to be able to win fights.

I dont get it, you seem to be confused about it.

I can be an ass at times. I admit that. Maestro is an ass at all times, and he admits that.

But you are the type who tries to be high and mighty, when you really just smell like ass.
            Last edited by master splinter; 06-12-2009, 08:14 PM.
            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Splinter, your'e just a dick.

All you do is argue.

Without coming over to were ever you train and kicking your ass, which to be honest i couldn't afford the air fair anyway, you're just gonna sit behind your computer and bitch and piss and moan, and try and act like a hard ass.

You could very well pick at any style, or i could pick at Judo and tell you why your a crap martial artist etc etc.

but i'm not going to.

Why?

because you ARE quite clearly, a dick.
              (that smells like ass because you are a covert homosexual)

Comment

Originally posted by master splinter View Post
                You mean those kids that shoot up schools? Because thats the only thing i can see you doing with that concept.

You do know that being a martial arts teacher is not just some easy task. Its not something you just proclaim yourself to be and start doing. You have to be qualified, not just someone who does it as some kind of hobby. You have to be an actual fighter. Not someone who learned a few forms but never competed, and actually won, beaten other people in competition, fought against people who are more advanced. Learned something.

To be plain and simple. Someone, not, like you. Not until you meet the minimum system specifications.
                Statements like this are exactly why you are a complete arse hole.

Comment

you can't go beat his ass so you're just going to make sure he's aware that you feel he is a big dick and covert homosexual.

this is very eye-opening. surely your students learn a lot. just like you said: it's all about humility and discipline baby....and taking people out. lol..
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

this is very eye-opening. surely your students learn a lot. just like you said: it's all about humility and discipline baby....and taking people out. lol..
                    yeah, i feel like you can't have one without the others.....

Comment

Its obvious that you are just a below average idiot fu cowpie.

Every time i read one of your replies, i am less and less inclined to even talk to you. You ignore my questions, and really have nothing to say.

To be honest its just boring. I can snicker to myself at your stupidity, and your spelling skills, but it is only funny for so long...

My suggestion to you is stop masquerading around the internet as some kind of kung fu master teacher, and get a life.

C'mon... Dont be "scarred" as you would say...
                      "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

C'mon... Dont be "scarred" as you would say...
                        O no a md3 a tip o.

Your a dick.

Comment

you guys are starting to dominate every thread with this stuff now. it's pretty boring.
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

you guys are starting to dominate every thread with this stuff now. it's pretty boring.
                            I agree.

A lot.

Comment

You guys? what the **** do you mean you guys...

**** him,

The only reason i reply to his little faggot obsessed with me ass is because im not going to sit here and let some retarded kung fu wannabe talk shit about me, HA.

You are retarded in every way. I just dont have any other words to express myself when it comes to this.

Anything that has my name on it, you are sucked in like a meth fiend on steriods. You just cant leave me alone can you?

If anyone ever believes any of the nonsense that spews forth from your retarded spellcheckless cranium. I feel sorry for them.

By the way **** you, you are an even bigger poser then me. i pity you. And i mean that. Giggle giggle.

Too bad you're not a chick.

Comment

Too bad you're not a chick.
                                the only thing that would get ****ed if we met, is your face.

you dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X