Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas040
    replied
    It is fascinating how individuals are willing to take risks despite the potential animal suffering. In addressing the ethical concerns surrounding animal exploitation, one could explore dissertation topics for sociology such as "Examining Public Attitudes towards Animal Rights and Welfare" or "Analyzing the Social Factors Influencing the Acceptance of Alternatives to Animal Testing." These topics would allow for an in-depth investigation of the complex interplay between societal values, cultural norms, and individual decision-making processes regarding animal suffering, fostering a deeper understanding of how change can be facilitated in this domain.

Leave a comment:

• liutangsanzang
    replied
    Well, if u r ineterested in hinduism i guess u r a ware of the relation between krsna, rama, hanuman  and gandhi??

For me there is a vicious circle in animal sufferi ng that brings to war... Not talking about egui (s anskrite:preta, pali:peta, englis:hungry gho sts)

I am really amazed how people take risks with anim al suffering. If later they have problem with hitl er or pretas, what can i do for them? My stupid fe eling is that if u dont know if what u eat or what  use is free from violence towards anima and u tak e risks, u put urself into a vicious circle of ign orance. Personally if i think i dont know the karm a i m creating is non violent or not, i most of th e time avoid it, i think

To go from ignorance to knowledge, seems to me u s hould avoid any risk and fully realize what is "i  dont know". And i think it also needs a lot of act ions (cf the problematic of maximum service and ka rma in the bagavad gita and the stupid gandhi comm entary) to end the suffering and ignorance of anim als and pretas.

Amitofo

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Originally posted by liutangsanzang View Post
    I took a look at ur site, seems u r into extremes... What is ur plan to save animals from suffering?
    no i think you mis-understand, i do martial arts..... You are really weird.

Leave a comment:

• liutangsanzang
    replied
    I guess the costumes r for some tantric tibetan ceremony... I found the pictures looking 4 vajra master padmasambava. But i dont trust 2 much padmasambava tough the message of converting demons without force seems nice. I m reading his instructions 4 the 6 bardos, the preliminariy practices seems oK (bodicitta). Actually i learnt my son inaki died while listening teaching on padmasambava by the 14 DL. As i dont know who the guy really is (with due respect) it made me a bit paranoiac
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    those costumes what are they bodhisatvas or something? can you buy that stuff wherever the hell you are liu?

i would kill you and make you eat your own flesh for one of those masks

Leave a comment:

• liutangsanzang
    replied
    I took a look at ur site, seems u r into extremes... What is ur plan to save animals from suffering? Thought and speech without action seems a bit useless to me...

These days with my basque friend Garai, who is also in wuwei si, we talk a bit about science and animals. I find it interesting that hare krisna, hare rama (rama was gandhi s god) implies hare hanuman. In what ways wars are linked with scientifical experiment on monkeys and animals???
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Hey i missed ya!

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    Originally posted by onesp1ng View Post
    creepy? you two should just get a room already...

You iz gay onesping...

Stop ruining the jokes...

Leave a comment:

• onesp1ng
    replied
    creepy? you two should just get a room already...

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    ha, how do you know what kind of shampoo i use... this is getting creepy...

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Originally posted by master splinter View Post
    "Originally Posted by Fu Jow Pai
    the only thing that would get ****ed if we met, is your face."

I wonder how much energy you "exerted" after you thought about that one...

Is this guy crushin on me or what...

This isnt a gay bar...

Get with the program buddy..C'man.
    C'man, get in the chopper!

Yeah its your hair, do you use herbal essances?

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    "Originally Posted by Fu Jow Pai
    the only thing that would get ****ed if we met, is your face."

I wonder how much energy you "exerted" after you thought about that one...

Is this guy crushin on me or what...

This isnt a gay bar...

Get with the program buddy..C'man.

Leave a comment:

• Fu Jow Pai
    replied
    Originally posted by master splinter View Post
    No, but thats not what you said now, was it?

And why a brick? why dont you just explode my organs with a palmstrike or something along those lines?
    nah, with a brick i'd exert less energy thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    No, but thats not what you said now, was it?

And why a brick? why dont you just explode my organs with a palmstrike or something along those lines?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X