X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inevitable
    replied
    yo tetsumaru

whats on my mantle is not ornamental, its easy access for me incase someone tries a break in again

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    monkey pole, not monkey style, but the monkey pole is my fav, only chinese wep i know

Leave a comment:

• Inevitable
    replied
    actually so do i, i completely forgot about it, steel fighting fan on my mantle, infront of my samurai swords

Leave a comment:

• plumflower_pm
    replied
    Broadsword.

also I have a fun fan set.

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    i prefer a bat, a sharp rock, or a gun, whichever i have on me at the time

Leave a comment:

• master splinter
    replied
    i prefer a bat, a sharp rock, or a gun, whichever i have on me at the time

Leave a comment:

• Inevitable
    replied
    hmm as for weapons, broadsword, pole, 9 section whip chain, kunai

Leave a comment:

• agreenknight
    replied
    I watched some of Casey Marks videos from Black and Blue productions. She's good. A little different style though.

Leave a comment:

• mortal
    replied
    I only know Broadsword, straightsword and whipchain. Some wushu schools have a weapons only basics class. You do a short part of the form full tilt. I also enjoy practicing open hand that way.

It's strange I actually am enjoying the open hand forms more lately. Many of the movements in longfist are just getting you ready to weild weapons. The basics are very similar. Thats why when people ask for apps on empty hand wushu I always say the app could be preparing you for a weapons app.

Leave a comment:

• LeiYunFat
    replied
    I don't have much weapons experience, but I'd just like to say, it feels great whirling that heavy guandao around like it was a twig. Not like I've done it that much, but it makes you feel powerful.

Leave a comment:

• what's your favorite weapons training things to do

I was wondering what's peoples favorite things too do with weapons? I'm thinking about trying to start an addition weapons class at the school I go to and I'm wondering what people like doing for kubato, or escrima/kali stuff.

My teacher usually likes to do alot of bo staff forms, then usually a activity. So I want to do more escrima stick stuff. But I need to know what I want to do before, I start the class.
    Last edited by Greenknight2; 10-17-2005, 12:52 AM.
Working...
X