Email: Getting it via russbo.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email: Getting it via russbo.com

Email has always been an issue while traveling in China. There's the old standby's, Hotmail, Yahoo, and now Gmail, all with their benefits and disadvantages. But what happens if you have an email address that is ISP based, one that is derived from your own web site? One that you usually get using your own computer?

You can now access your own ISP email, without the use of Outlook or other progams such as that, via a new feature in russbo.com

The Email Client can be found in the navigation bar above, under Member Services / Communication Services. Click on that, and you will be brought to a page that will ask for your email username, your host address, and your password.

Now. to make this easier, russbo.com can remember all of this for you.

Go to your User CP, which is also found in the navigation bar above, and enter your User Control Panel. On the left hand side, in the Edit Options page (via a link of the same name), on the bottom, you will find places to input your Email User Name and Mail Host Server information. Save it in your User CP, and every time you go to the Email Client, that information will automatically be entered for you. You'll have to remember your password though; for security reasons, we won't keep that.

Hope you find this new feature helpful during your travels.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

The Email Client does not work with the new upgrade. Hopefully, I'll get it back up and working soon.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X