training at dechengs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training at dechengs

hi, I am thinking training at shi de chengs school. just some questions.
    1: is there a timetable somewhere on t a typical day at de
    chengs?(ie 5am run,630 breakfast,8am jibengong.......ect
    2: are the classes integrated or
    do foreigners train separately?I can see advantages in both
    3:
    is master de
    cheng going to be there during my stay in china(mid july till mid october)If so what dates will he be there?
    4:
    is there somwhere to train when its raining or is traing cancled?

thank josh

His new school has indoor training areas for foreigners. Not as big as the wushu guan, but still large enough.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I received confirmation that DeCheng will be in the US during the month of June. He's headed to the Boston area for a bit, and then down to Alabama to visit Shi De Ru. He should be in China July 1, until September.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

That’s great for bad weather but do foreigners always train separately

Comment

Typically, yes. But if you want to get in line with them and do the stuff, I'm sure that will be allowed.

There usually are a lot of foreigners in the summer, so you won't be alone.

Besides, you don't want to train with the kiddies. The coaches are tough on them, and they can do things that we adults cannot. They focus on performance, we focus on learning.

russbo.com

Comment

thanks doc, hey by the way those pic from thanks giving r extra cool. Its like you had the whos who of kungfu in ya house. Like the kungfu royal family.very impressed!!! j

Comment

Wow. Someone actually looks at those pictures...

Well, it's not the kung fu royal family anymore, nor anything like it. Now the house is full of "wow wow wugsby", and that little Chinese bitch cartoon character that teaches the kids Chinese, along with Dora the Explorer, who teaches the illegals a smathering of English...

doraexplorer.jpg

I put my foot down when it comes to the Teletubbies though, no Tinky Winky in my house. The little guy rules the house, to a degree...

russbo.com

Comment

lol are u talking about kai lan? dont go there doc!!

and dora..what kinda fruitloop are you raising over there doesnt he watch diego? lol
                "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I hate Dora. And yes, that little Kai Lan misfit too.

Throw them both in jail. Whatever happened to good old TV shows, like Combat, and MASH, and Star Trek, all the good stuff I grew up with. Just look what's it's done for me!

russbo.com

Comment

geez i guess so, cant really argue with you there maybe tv can be a good influence lol.

lol and those shows arent easily digested but some of the kid shows i like, i carly being one of them, dunno if hes old enough for that one but its pretty funny. thank god dora is one these kids are getting over just about, spongebob on the other hand.. still seems to be riding high however thats possible
                    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

He's headed to the Boston area for a bit, and then down to Alabama to visit Shi De Ru. He should be in China July 1, until September.

--------------------------------
                      Best DVD --- The Vampire Diaries Season 3 DVD makes our recommandation rewarding.

Comment

Working...
                      X