bull sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bull sh**

i got ina realy bad fight today and i used/tryed to use kung fu moves and i just got my as beat more why cant you use it in real battle????!!!!

I've got a better question for you.

Why did you get into a fight?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

xantic

xantic..

maybe you suck..lol

dont even begin to start up the old bullshit discussion of whether kung fu "works" or not

only lame cocksuckers argue about that dumb bullshit

its a ****ing 2000 year old martial art

it works

if its not working for you,

YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG

get over it..you got your ass beat..good that should have taught you something

either you tried using your kung fu prematurely

or you need to train more

i dunno how long youve been training but..if your more then a 2 year student and some kid beat you in bare knuckle fight

then you need to train more..

either way

you better have learned something

and if its "kung fu sucks"

then i pity you
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

ok

ok i dont know if he was gay or not bu he keep grabbing my ass so i cused him out told him to stop he threw a punch i blocked it thn we just started scrapin i didnt mean to make you mad maes i was just asking/wandering why it didnt work for to well and its probaly i just need more training but ya thats ho it got started and i was trying to start up any bullshit thing about kung fu and if it woks

Comment

no no no

i dont think it sucks at all i have seen what it can do but it was pretty muh a all out street fight i tryed 2 moves didnt work and then i just started swinging and pretty much all of them didnt connect lol

Comment

Similar thing happened to me 4 years ago. I was walking down the street and these two guys jumped me for no reason other than they were high on drugs and i was on my own. At this point I had been training for 2 years. But I fought like I'd been training for 2 months. Adrenaline's a big part of this cos you've got to learn how to deal with it and how it makes your body act.
            The other big influence is that your mind has all these techniques that's its trying to use, whilst its' TRYING to use these it's thinking, therefore it can't relax, so you can't relax, so your kung fu doesn't flow and doesn't work properly.
            Given time and training (REPITITION REPITITION REPITITION), your kung fu becomes second nature, and hopefully your mind won't think, it will just act.
            If a martial artist fights and loses, it's not because his/her martial art is bad, it's the artist's application.
            Don't get me wrong Xanthic, I'm not trying to put you down, like Maestro said, your kung fu might not have matured yet, that's all. God know mine hasn't yet!
            Try not to think about it too much, move on, train hard, get back to your life instead of worrying about this guy who's caused all this trouble.

Amitabha
            Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

xanthic - dont worry man, everyone has a bad day

i mean there are loads of issues involved before we even get to the "kung fu" part... adrenaline, was it surprise? Did he catch you at a bad angle? Was the guy bigger/stronger/scary? A whole heap of things.

Then it could be training... it takes a while for you to understand the skill, and get it wired in to your system. Also it depends if u have much sparring experience, so can control the adrenaline a little better as well as the "fight, flight or freeze" response.

Or it could be just the guy was better at scrapping than you - so dont worry

Like doc said - why were you fighting - thats the most important part.

The best way to keep going is just keep training!

dave
              simple and natural is my method,
              true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

np

np xantic i just hate it when people start up those discussions

they are just so lame

and i wasnt angry at you...just the topic i saw swelling up

there are alot of factors in a fight..one thing i do know though

kung fu does work for self defense..against a "normal" attacker you should be able to handle the situation

but just because you train in a martial art does not make you a fighter, or a good fighter

actually training in a martial art makes you somewhat of an artist..an athelete..and whatever else

there is a thin line between self defense and fighting

most kung fu practitioners will only be good at basically defending themselves in unlikely situations..

like kids jumping you..bar brawls..not neccesarily unlikely just unexpected i guess

ma are good at those kinds of things..but when you go up against an conditioned fighter..everything changes

your not fighting some punk kid whos high on ganja, or some stupid drunk

your fighting a conditioned..probably seasoned fighter

but anyway..

im getting off topic i think

so peace

Comment

Simple, you tried.....
                  train harder, you won't use kung fu...you'll just fight.
                  practice wu de

Comment

alright then thank you and yes this guy was prett fu***** huge but i got my licks in all 3 of them but any ways thanks

Comment

For how long have u been training now Xanthic?..
                      M.K

Comment

The bigger issue is not what you train in, or how long you've been training, the important thing to understand here is why you got into the fight in the first place.

I suggest that you remember a few things:

Real men don't fight.
                        The tongue is mightier than the sword.
                        The pen is mighier than the tongue.
                        My grandmother was pretty ****ing mighty too, but she's dead now.

Figure out what the above means, and you'll be a much better person for it.

There is an unfortunate association with Americanized martial arts; you find it widespread amongst many martial arts instructors, who seem to run around with these incredibly huge egos, all thinking that because they've got a black belt, they can kick anyone's ass. They are sorely missing the true meaning of the martial arts, in my humble opinion. They truly have a lot to learn.

I suggest that you read more into the site, and all these various member's inputs over the past few years, and try to search out a better meaning of what we're all doing here.
                        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

the true meaning is why u get back up after u been beat down and improve and get on with your life

dave
                          simple and natural is my method,
                          true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

shouldnt try

shouldnt try and complicate things..

because for one martial arts isnt static..like everything else it changes

and because of that..and because of its massive scope..its unable to be defined..

but i do feel aswell that the heart of martial arts isnt about hurting others..but protecting life, and making others more fulfilling..

Comment

but i do feel aswell that the heart of martial arts isnt about hurting others..but protecting life, and making others more fulfilling..
                              Maestro, you never cease to amaze me.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X