Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xing Wei and Doc in Local Las Vegas Paper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xing Wei and Doc in Local Las Vegas Paper.

The Las Vegas Mercury, a local newspaper in Las Vegas did a incredible story on Xing Wei and Doc.
    Thank You Very Much to Andrew Kiraly for doing a great job writing this article and Photographer Christine H. Wetzel.
    They both spent alot of time at the school and many hours of interviews over a couple weeks to get this story.
    Their hard work is greatly appreciated, Thanks again.
    Please read the story on the newpaper's website:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 05-16-2004, 09:15 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

'' Sad: Women, perhaps enchanted by the monk mystique, frequently pursue Shi Xing Wei, and he naively takes it as nothing more than friendly interest.''

hmm...

Comment

Doc- looks like you have competition for the title of "world's most bald chick-magnet" now...

Comment

Æ’uck, we do look alike.
        "Arhat, I am your father..."
        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Good article, thanks for posting the link.
          practice wu de

Comment

Greetings,
            Could someone please give me contact information for this school? I am interested in finding a good school in Las Vegas and this one sounds interesting.
            Thank you for any help.

Comment

I think I just found my answer

Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan
              7905 West Sahara, Suite 104
              LAS VEGAS, NV
              702-562-8666

Comment

Go to the menu at the left, there is a whole page here for that school.
                practice wu de

Comment

Wow, great article. Doc and Xingwei, you guys must feel totally stacked. Keep up the good work.
                  -Jesse Pasleytm
                  "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Awsome guys, you rock.
                    And hey doc, I have a friend whos a hardcore martial artist...He's wonder about training under the shaolin monks for next summer?
                    Can ya do anythin there for him?
                    thanks, later.

Comment

Where? And, sure.
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Great article. Makes me want to come train even more. How far would you say the school is from the University?

Comment

By car, bus or feet?

It's a couple of miles, on the west side of town.
                          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

hey doc i added you to icq on trillain, hope you don't mind, but i have a BUNCHA medical questions.
                            and if you have msn add me
                            code1954321@msn.com
                            I would prefer msn.
                            thanks, later.

Comment

I'm rarely on ICQ. Here in Thailand, my internet access is rather poor. 20kbps. Plus a girlfriend that requires time. (Don't they all). Best to post them in the hospital section for all to marvel at, and I'll eventually get to them.

Still got a bunch to respond to. Will do, promise.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X