Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Shaolin Manuscript(Shaolin Wugong) Series Translation Project - Proposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This getting funnier by the minute...

Comment

Forum User Librarian
      Originally posted by Librarian
      As I have mentioned before Shaolin Master Shi De Qian informed me through Mr.Qing Guo that he is not aware of you
      As you have submitted irrefutable proof of your association with Master Shi De Qian, would you mind picking him out of the following picture?

Which one is he?

HINT: I'm the big bald guy who doesn't look all that happy, having to eat tofu and veggies.
      Attached Files
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Ha, can this get any sillier?

Maybe he's talking to a fake Shi De Gian?

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Canzonieri
          Ha, can this get any sillier?

Maybe he's talking to a fake Shi De Gian?
          Sal, look at the student certificate for entertainment purposes.

Comment

Have a closer look at the stamp from 1998 and compare it with the one provided from our librarian

No comment...
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, this must be the ultimate official proof.

I think I'm going to print the attachment out and fill out the blanks with my own personal data and then I too will have a fantastic official certificate of Shaolin.

Funny how this documents already wears the red stamps before the name of the student is filled out.[/font]
              Forum User Carona

Well..the funny thing turns to be that without spending the required time to comprehend the reason I have ste these attachments you offer an opinion without a proof
              I encourage efforts that are proven to be formed not by the will to prove officiality but that of trying to stop a project a CRYSTAL CLEAR IN MOTIVES PROJECT like this one.That way not only Mass Advertisement will be achieved in no time but complete justification of this projects importance will be ensured.
              Even without doing anything to promote further this project all Truly interested to to verify if this effort is a deception or not only have to open their eyes.
              Simply,everytime a great number of people rejects something without the proper proof their true motive will always be under question.

Forum user Librarian,

How can you produce this as the sole, ultimate proof of your deception?

Please answer; Inquiring minds have got to know:

Is there a communication problem, or, are you really, just, a buffoon?

!!
              Forum User Onesp1ng
              The communication problem as term means the incapability or denial of information multiple transfer and respective process.
              Based on the fact that I am crystal clear in my words and my communication with the Shaolin Masters through their acquaintance is more than frequent,the one how is PROVEN to have communication acceptance,furthermore information comprehension problems is you
              P.s.:All have unlimited potential the 90% just want to lie to themselves about it in order to become acceptable

Forum User Uwe

This getting funnier by the minute...
              Are you a comedy director ?

Forum User Doc,

As you have submitted irrefutable proof of your association with Master Shi De Qian, would you mind picking him out of the following picture?

Which one is he?

HINT: I'm the big bald guy who doesn't look all that happy, having to eat tofu and veggies.[/font]
              Thanks for making it even more easier for me
              I have sent this picture to Shaolin Master Shi De Qian and he has informed me that in that meal you have asked his help over a few projects to which he had denied.
              That was what I had repeated before.
              Showing a number of pictures does not justify any officiality.Officiality can be justified with direct contact WITH THE RELATED PERSONS.
              AND THAT IS WHAT I CAN PROVIDE TO ANYONE INTERESTED
              P.s.:Looking from left corner to right Shaolin Master Shi De Qian is the one close to the person wearing a white blouse.Then there is Shaolin Master Shi De Yang,you and..I am not aware of this person I am sorry

Forum User Sal Canzoniery,
              I suppose I have already given my contact method details

Forum User Uwe,
              Due to to the importance of the project I will have to memorise your comment
              Are you able to relate the stamp with the demonstration attachment ?

Only people with very strong headache would be able to confuse a ------DEMONSTRATION ATTACHMENT---- with the REAL ONE.
              I can understand if you are tired.
              Last edited by Librarian; 06-09-2007, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X