Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S.OPEN K. EXTREME KICKBOXING FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

Dear Masters, Instructors and fighters,

It brings me great pleasure to personally invite you to attend the *U.S.
    OPEN K. EXTREME KICKBOXING FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP & U.S. NATIONAL RANKING*, where men become warriors.

I encourage fighters from every background to challenge themselves and bring out the warrior within. Fighters from all styles, Kung-Fu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Kickboxing just to name a few; if you have the passion we have the competition. It is my personal goal to inspire and promote the best of the best in the martial arts world. The grand experience of this event is all summed up in its name, “EXTREME” and this event will be sure to impress all spectators.

This year, the U.S. OPEN K. EXTREME KICKBOXING FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP & U.S. NATIONAL RANKING event will attract highly skilled amateurs from across the country as they put their skills to test. Obtaining a title of champion is one of the most prestigious awards a dedicated fighter can receive. This year challenge yourself or your school to walk away a champion.

The Shi Deru Shaolin Institute in cooperation with the USASKF’s sanctioning board will host this grand event on both *Saturday, November 3, and Sunday, November 4, 2007*. The event will be hosted at 2708 Jefferson Hwy, St. Raymond Development Center, New Orleans, LA.

Competitors can download the registration forms online at www.usaskf.org <http://www.usaskf.org/> or www.shaolin-world.net <http://www.shaolin-world.net/>. Spectators can purchase advance tickets via e-mail, postal service, online or just pick up the telephone and reserve your seats today.

A portion of the proceeds will benefit the */St. Jude Children/**/’/**/s Research Center/* to help fund cures for life threatening illnesses that plague our young children. I ask that you and your school attend this event to pursue your goal to become a champion, and also to support an organization that continues to find cures for our children.

For more information you can contact my chief coordinator jeffbordelonska@msn.com <mailto:jeffbordelonska@msn.com> 985-709-1171 or Elric Walker at info@liuinstitute.com <mailto:info@liuinstitute.com> 251-343-6023. Don’t miss out on an event that promises to keep you entertained.

Thanking you in advance,

Master Shi Deru (Shawn Liu)

Chief Referee/Director

P.S. Let’s unite and help promote the growth of martial arts in the US.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X