X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UM, you get to an age where "it's too late."

You'll get there.

Trust me.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
      UM, you get to an age where "it's too late."

You'll get there.

Trust me.
      I think I'm getting there, plus I would rather lift weights, hit the heavy bag, and go running.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Sure eventually its "too late" but thats still years off for me. There are world class gymnasts competing into their late 20's and 30's even.
        The essential point in science it not a complicated mathematical formalism or a ritualized experimentation. Rather the heart of science is a kind of shrewd honesty the springs from really wanting to know what the hell is going on!

Comment

Thirties?

Damn, that's old.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 슬롯게임​​

Comment

Working...
            X