Kindle Countdown Promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindle Countdown Promotion

Since martial artists are always strapped for money, I decided to start a little countdown promotion for 5 of my Kindle pubs (3 in English 2 in German). How does a countdown promotion work? Its actual very simple. For a specified period of time the price is discounted quite heavily. Around 40 hours later, the price goes back up bit, meaning the discount gets smaller. This continues for a period of time, until the price is back to what it was before. Now the real prices are already very low since, I don't make a living on this one. However, I figure I go lower for a while to spread the information a bit more.

here is the list of publications with their addresses:

A Kindle Countdown Deal Promotion for "The Shaolin Temple - A Walk through the Past!" will begin on November 28, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PST.

A Kindle Countdown Deals promotion for "Das Shaolin-Kloster - Ein Spaziergang in der Vergangenheit!" will begin on November 28, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PST.

A Kindle Countdown Deals promotion for "Martial Arts Trading Cards" will begin on November 28, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PST.

A Kindle Countdown Deals promotion for "Kampfkunst-Sammelkarten" will begin on November 28, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PST.

A Kindle Countdown Deals promotion for "The Truncheon" will begin on November 28, 2013 at 8:00:00 AM PST.

Also, when you have a chance visit my Historical martial Arts page on facebook:

I am trying to add some cool stuff and there is more to come. You probably like the photo albums.

Have an enjoyable thanksgiving with your families!

Uwe

The countdown promotions are now over. I will start new ones soon.

Comment

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 입금 및 출금​​

Comment

Working...
      X