The new russbo.com look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new russbo.com look

A brief survey to see how people like the new "look" and functionality. Poll closes in thirty days.
    It's awesome. Love the color options and how it works.
    73.33%
    I'm godawfully confused. Can't find my way around.
    0.00%
    I like the old one much better.
    6.67%
    Doc and Steve should stay away from the server and spend more time in church....
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Whilst I voted that I like the new colours and functionality - the two of you should definately spend some time in church as a reward.
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

You're gonna have to talk to the new gf about that.

This one don't work in church. Never has. Has no idea of the spirituality of the place.

And just doesn't understand the necessity for regular worship....

What's a big bald guy to do?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

get wasted and see what happens?

Comment

doc, that is so unlike you...lol

Good luck with that by the way.
          practice wu de

Comment

Doc:
            What's a big bald guy to do?
            Zachsan :
            get wasted and see what happens?
            Lol - proof that Zachsan's advice can be applied to any situation. Please, if you have ever gotten wasted just to see what happened, why not e-mail Doc, or simply just post on this forum and share your discoveries with the rest of us.
            Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Colors and Themes

Any other colors that you would like to see? or ideas to improve on the mess we created?
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hey, the more colors we come up with, the more buttons you have to make, LOL

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                  Hey, the more colors we come up with, the more buttons you have to make, LOL
                  No problem.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

What happened??!

The new thread layout really is a bad one. The avatar and user information is shown in a row above the post instead of as a column left to the post like it used to..

Comment

Yes, it's very cool. I also think it's better with the info and everything on the left. It makes the posts easier to read.

And I always liked black with red as a match. But this color is cool too. Black with orange would be kinda Shao Lin style. But many websites have those colors. It's cool to be original. Your site is always unlike any other anyway. I think that has half to do with the look and functionality and half to do with all the crazy people 'round here.

Comment

I like the new post look.
                        practice wu de

Comment

It was a coding issue. I can revert it, just wanted to try this and see how people liked it. Let me know.

Also, need to know what you all think of this reputation stuff. I'm still a little baffled about it. And the best way to use it.

russbo.com

Comment

Could you explain what the boxes and stars mean and how the rep power works? I've looked but I don't know....

Comment

i think we should either get rid of the reputation stuff entirely, or at least make it so that the reputation points don't actually mean anything. all a message board needs to do is give people an opportunity to speak their mind, and this board is already a great place for that. all this fancy-pants stuff just seems like a bit much.

Comment

Working...
                              X