No announcement yet.

The new russbo.com look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was using that tv radio thing this morning.. pretty cool, awsome feature.
    practice wu de

Comment

I fixed it. Now works on the navigation bar where ever you might be. It's a great feature, kind of nice to listen to music on the computer while you're doing work.

Steve doesn't like it. Want's to use WMP on its own. (Same thing actually).
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player Radio has more channels, minimizes into the toolbar and your "Chrismas Radio" still does not work.
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

"Chrismas Radio" still does not work.
          Is that really a bad thing...
          practice wu de

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
            Windows Media Player Radio has more channels, minimizes into the toolbar and your "Chrismas Radio" still does not work.
            Christmas radio doesn't work on YOUR computer....
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Could not find Hanukkah Radio for me?
              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

You find it, and I'll put it on.

I'll even listen to it.

russbo.com

Comment

How many times can you really listen to the Dradle song, and the three Adam Sandler songs (although they are pretty funny).
                  practice wu de

Comment

What are the titles of Adam Sandler's CD's. I've got Stan and Judy's Kid. But I've found it hard to get info on them in the UK.

And before anyone suggests it I have just thought about searching using the internet. I just figured I'd post and earn a dollar
                    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

shouldn't money we have banked be listed in the "richest members" part?

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                        shouldn't money we have banked be listed in the "richest members" part?

I'm not too worried about that, but I was thinking the same thing, but If it isn't in your pocket for you to steal, then who cares..

I'm guessing we've got the most loot though (except for doc, since he is the print machine)....lol
                        practice wu de

Comment

lol... yeah doc, watch those inflation rates...

Comment

3 more styles

3 more styles were added. I checked to see if all the buttons and icons are here, but I might have missed some. If you find any places where there is not an image, please tell me. Each style has it's own set of buttons and icons. Post here or email me.... steve@x.russbo.com
                            Thank You.
                            Last edited by Steve; 02-01-2005, 12:57 AM.

Comment

I'm just a "Ghost" kind of guy. All the other stuff makes my eyes go bonkers. Plus it has the feel of the old forum.

g
                              ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Try them all man. We worked hard getting these all put together. And, with all the extra aspects of the forum now, making sure all the code was where it was supposed to me just drove me nuts.

You have no idea how complicated this baby is now. I'm damn surprised it all works, LOL.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X