AAOM Conference at the Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAOM Conference at the Rio

The American Association of Oriental Medicine is having its national conference in Vegas in october at the Rio.........
    Are you going to be there Doc? You might find some of it quite interesting. I might be going with some friends too, although with medical conferences all day and Vegasing all night, I doubt I'd be able to train at the school.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Do you know when in October??? I'm coming over from the UK to train in vegas from the 10th till the 30th. I'd be interested and might like to give it a look.
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

I just checked... it's Oct. 22 - 25.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I'll be back from Asia by then. Get a hold of us. There's always time to train. And pray.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

22 - 25, cool. I might check it out. Cheers guys.
          Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

It aint cheap though. With a medical school ID its $50, but for anyone else, it runs around 350-500 $ for the weekend. Although those rates are for practitioners taking the CEU workshops. I'm not sure if there's a rate for laymen just wandering around the conference. Talk to AAOM.

Comment

Perhaps we can work out some time for prayer. I'll look into it, and let you know.

Comment

Well its settled. I'll be in vegas from the 22-24th of october. Doc, do you the monks come to church and pray with you? Can we schedule some nocturnal training at the school, or perhaps a prayer vigil by the pool of the hard rock hotel? I'll be busy with the conference all day, but I'll have my nights open for prayer.

Comment

NO

NO, the monks do NOT go to our church. We have better places to go than the Hard Rock Pool.
                  I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                  "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                  "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I was thinking that the nice chapel near the hardrock would do you guys just fine... paradise or some other cliche` name..
                    practice wu de

Comment

Steve is our social director. He'll take care of all the arrangements, lol...
                      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                      russbo.com

Comment

Paradise Rd. is right next to Hard Rock Hotel, Club Paradise is across the street from there. But we don't like that place. There is penty of places to pray at, Bring lots of dollar bills for the nuns.

Comment

Hey guys, I will be in Vegas in November, is it alright if I just swing by and check out what's goin on and stuff?

I am not sure if it will be the "Monksgiving" at that time, but is it still okay if I check stuff out if it is at that time?

And I must say, they have a lot of conferences in Vegas.
                          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Sure you can.

Comment

Just be cautious around the long haired guy...
                              practice wu de

Comment

Working...
                              X