No announcement yet.

Training in Massachussetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doc, if i visit las vegas ill be sure to attack your house ninja style to sharpen your skills lolo

and when i did gung fu both my teachers were great but i smoked weed the whole time i was with my first teacher and my second teacher smoked hash, confidence i was born with, plenty of students after several years dont have it and probably never will and alot of people can protect themselves with or without training, some even with training cant
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I only chose to quit weed because I quit cigarettes and I felt like if i quit one, why not the other. I do sometimes miss the way it would make me think, and sometimes I just can't calm down like I used to (by smoking) and my sleep habits went out the window.. so it has it's ups and downs. I don't have any negative feelings towards anyone who smokes, only in my own opinion, I feel like i have more energy, I feel more present in my own life.. if that makes any sense. Confidence however.. is certainly something I need to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
        when i did gung fu both my teachers were great but i smoked weed the whole time i was with my first teacher and my second teacher smoked hash,
        Should I really be worried when you attack my house?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

hahaha, If you don't hide your snack foods, yes, I'd be very worried : )

Comment

i wouldnt be worried with that thai wife of yours to protect you haha

lol and i havent smoked anything in years but i agree i dont think theres anything "wrong" with it, i guess it depends on the person. even when i smoked it didnt effect me as much as youd think physically but i was younger then to now im old lol.

Comment

She's Filippino. Not Thai.

Tell her she's Thai and she'll kick more ass than Obama can even promise to.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

there you go, that must be the secret to making sure your not bangin a tranny in thailand, go looking for filippinos lol

filippinos look better to so two thumbs up i guess, i actually do want to visit vegas maybe soon maybe not my dads health is getting pretty bad and i cant seem to get a hold of him as much, but if i do ill make a t shirt with your wife and boris that says i love thai's, just for you.

Comment

Here Maestro, just for you. They're all waiting for you when you go to Thailand, LOL

And talking about getting your ass kicked, these "ladies" have been known to really cause damage. They're constantly in the Thai newspapers for all sorts of criminal activities and hurting people...

russbo.com

Comment

ugh, so sad!!! its like who the hell has sex with them lol gays? damnit they really make me not wanna hit on any THAIS but some of them look good lol

Comment

ever see the show kenny vs. spenny? haha poor guy, even I thought she was a girl.. tad manly looking.. but they fooled me. Quite embarrassing hahaha poor spenny! skip to about 1:40.. No clue why the words are backwards.. couldn't find a normal one but it works

Comment

From training with Decheng in Massachussetts, to trannies. My have we wandered...

Maestro, it's all your fault.

russbo.com

Comment

this is a reoccuring theme, i tell ya i have no reason for posting this other then its funny but this is what we should do to all those damn violent rageoholic thai trannys

Comment

ok, danny i just watched your video no i never heard of that show, i dont watch alot of tv and if i do its not reality tv its history or discovery or some killer action movie where girls not guys but girls are being banged and guns are blazing

now, first, that video makes me never wanna wear a pink shirt ever again lol

second, im sorry but i dont care how much they were getting paid or whatever that tranny would have be KTFO i wouldnt brutalize him or anything crazy im not psycho but definately right when i saw that dick or whatever it woulda been a clean hard elbow right across the face
                            so sad like i said before just so damn sad lol and his reaction was what killed me no reaction he must be one of those mad dog killers in disguise like van der sloot or something

Comment

haha I know Doc, how did we stray so far off topic? I can't stand reality TV either.. that show is a late night comedy central show that has only been out for maybe a little over a year.. some episodes are really funny, but I agree.. that one is just disturbing. My reaction would have been much worse, probably a swift kick to the balls, for having balls and not telling me hahaha but really.. its his buddy that's so messed up, who does that to a friend? reality show or not.. I'd pack my bags and leave.

Comment

haha to get off the subject of girl penises.. Got a new tattoo today. Had my old one for about 5 years now, I still love it.. But it stands for Martial (spirit or affairs), Pain, Dream, Eternity, and solder (warrior) so I decided, before I visit China, and for myself as well.. to get one on the opposite arm to display my lighter, happier side... my way of growing up I suppose. So my new on stands for Love, Peace, and Happiness. I will blend japanese waves, great white shark, maybe some koi fish, who knows what else.. But eventually it will be a sleeve. I've always had a love for tattoos, and asian culture as well. I got my new one touched up, it was starting to fade. Check it out! <<< old one new one >>>>

right click and open it in new tab and it works.. (I'm still computer dumb Doc)

Comment

Working...
                                X