Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OH OH. Getting sued by the Shaolin Temple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH OH. Getting sued by the Shaolin Temple...

you are not shaolin you are a discrase to the martial world and unless you want the shaolin temple to get pissed off and sue you you should stop calling yourself shaolin, i go to ussd and master matera got his rank from the shaolin temple, not some street ally dropout, thats why we are so sucsessful, so unless you go and get your rank from the shaolin temple you need to stop.i am very happy with ussd because they mold the martial arts to me thats why they are americas self defence leader have fun lying.
    And, from the same sender, yet another marvelous piece of work...

hi i go to ussd/ you are a bunch of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well Eric, from reading your email, I get the feeling that you are not the originator of these thoughts. I suggest that the next time you decide to regurgitate what you've been told, that you choose a mentor that has graduated the fifth grade. Disgrace is spelled with a "g" and a "c".

One day my friend, you will grow up. And hopefully, with the right guidance, you'll learn to question. To research. To explore.

And, to learn.

The path to understanding is long and hard. You'll get there. Eventually.

Best of luck to you in your travels. It was a pleasure hearing from you. Looking forward to more correspondance in the future.

The horror.

LOL,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

USSD.

USSeD...

okay so there is an extra 's' but it still sort of works.

If all these USSD practitioners are now learning the secrets of shaolin gong fu why don't they just quit USSD and join up with Guolin...or any of the other THREE or FOUR real live Shaolin monks in residence in their area....and not some karate hack...then they might actually learn what the style is for too.
    "Arhat, I am your father..."
    -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

you are a bunch of losers
      Wow, I'm glad you said something, I never would have known otherwise.

Doc, the problem is, people believe them, and a lot, when given the truth, don't really care.
      practice wu de

Comment

The saga continues....

doc so its true you do email people back, not like those cheap websites that you never hear from again . cool your web site is put well together, if your grandmaster did get his rank from the shaolin abott please send it to me, i did not mean to offend you last night. ps tell me what you think of xxxx xxxxx.thank you also will you give me moor info about russbo and its roots and please explain your heritage

Yes, I email people back. Every one of you. It's a lot of work at times, but I do it.

My "grandmaster" (my master's master), if you want to call him that, was well above the Shaolin abbot in "rank", at least in age. My master's master was Shi Su Yuan, who was one of the fourteen monks who returned to the temple in the seventies after the Cultural Revolution. He was one of the originals who re-started the whole gong fu training at the temple at that time. Yongxin, the Shaolin Abbot, was in his early childhood at the end of the Cultural Revolution.

Don't get too hung up on lineage. And also don't get too hung up on this concept of "masters" and "grandmasters". You'll find as you explore the world of martial arts in the US, that people sometimes create or purchase their lineage, probably more so than you'd expect. You tend not to find this in China from my experience. Remember, the martial arts world in the US is a commercial oriented one; the martial arts world in Shaolin used to be, and still is to a large degree, a tradition oriented one. (Money is starting to play a serious role there though).

As for me, start reading the site. My soul has been bared within the hollow walls of russbo.com. You'll find a lot of information within; the more you dig, the more you'll learn. You're in for some surprises. But basically, I've trained with USSD for about ten years. It was good kempo training; I really enjoyed it. However, I left sometime after my first trip to Shaolin, which was in 1995 (I've been there twelve times at this point). I also started training in purely traditional Okinawan Seidokan karate. And, I do a little Muay Thai. But my real love, is Shaolin gong fu and sanda.

I'm impressed with your desire to question and learn; it's a sign of superior intelligence. Start digging into the site. You've got a ways to go on your journey, but it will be a fruitful one.

doc
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

"if your grandmaster did get his rank from the shaolin abott please send it to me"

Well thank god we've finally found the source to validate our ranking in Shaolin and I'd assume all other styles of martial arts. And here I was thinking that I'd go unrecognized for the rest of my "loser" life. I didn't realize we were all in the presence of "martial arts royalty." All hail Matera!

Still the biggest pain in the ass on Russbo,
          Jeff

Comment

wow i wish i could have seen this kid/guy's facial expression as his mind started exploding when he "looked behind the curtain".

I know this is a super old post but I'm ****ing bored...and there's a lot of interesting stuff in here.
            "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Heil Matera!
                Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Man, this is one hell of a standup comedian

I love it when he goes from:

you are a bunch of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  and

you are a discrase to the martial world
                  to
                  i did not mean to offend you last night.
                  Understandeable, the poor guy misspelled some words and oops it turned out this way.

Comment

This was one of my favorite hate mails.

You know, I don't get them like this anymore. Hate mail. Where are you? I guess I'm just not loved.

The pain.

russbo.com

Comment

Sent to HELL. Inappropriate behavior. Thirty days

Originally posted by doc
                      I really enjoyed it. However, I left sometime after my first trip to Shaolin, which was in 1995
                      doc
                      HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! YOU STARTED SHAOLIN IN 1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to tell you this doc, but I left my last instructor in 1995. That means for your small pea brain, I finished up my advanced kung fu training, when you were JUST BEGINNING!

The irony is delicious. Now, everytime I see that "head up the ass" avatar you put in my signature? I will think about how you are a child that didn't even start real kung fu until I was already finished.

And oh ya. All those smartass comments in the threads where I am trying to teach people the reality of kung fu? You just punctured every single one of them. You have no credibility. You will have to work hard for me to respect you enough to give your opinions any weight now.

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.......!?
                        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

wow...you are accusing the wrong person...I did that not doc. If you are ever in Detroit please show me your advanced kung fu skills.
                          "What is barely legal?" - Ali G

Comment

yo i meant that user name changing thing
                            "Life is a run. In attack we run, in defense we run. When you can no longer run, time to die" - Shichiroji "Seven samurai"

Comment

Time to go to HELL Happeh.

Have a good time.

Enjoy your stay with BL.

As you say, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X