X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Allah bless doc..

The spam just gets better:

Dear Friend,

This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise, but I must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.

I am Miss Marah sadija, former mistress to the son (Qusai) of the Iraqi former leader, Saddam Hussein.

I am an Ethiopian by birth and I am presently in a refugee camp in Zimbabwe, where the living conditions are unbearable.

I do not wish to take your time with a lengthy mail, but I have to put this proposal to you so that you can assist me.

While I was still in contact with Qusai, he made a deposit in my name to Bank in Amsterdam. This deposit was made in my name and the secret code and necessary documents are presently in the possession of an attorney, presently in SPAIN.

This deposit he made in my name is a considerable amount of money in united state dollars which I cannot disclose to you for security purposes, until you have confirmed your willingness to assist me.

I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist me in collecting this consignment on my behalf from the security firm in Amsterdam, upon which I will be offering you a percentage for your efforts.

The attorney in Spain will arrange an authority to release and pay in your name which you will tender to the BANK coupled with all necessary documents that will back up your claims in collecting these funds on my behalf.

I have to stop here now as your response will determine our subsequent correspondence. Please feel free to dis-regard this proposal if it is not in line with your principles.

For security reasons please reply to marahsadija71@netscape.net

Allah bless you,

Marah Sadija.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

It's heartwarming to think that despite "unbearable conditions" the refugee camp still has internet access, a priority to all refugees I would imagine.

There seem to be so many people in this world with piles of cash they can't access, perhaps in future they should just email each other and stop clogging up everyone else's inbox with this crap.

R

Comment

It's funny how easy it is decipher the lies in this. Obvious scam, and I've seen the same scam with different names show up in my email several times.

The sender is just trying to lure you into giving them your bank account info so they "can transfer the funds into it" while all they really want is to transfer the funds out of it........

Anything which simultaneously plays upon your compassion and greed all at once is usually naught but a well written sales pitch.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

lol, this is funny, what % of that is copied and pasted from the Nigerian one from like 5 years ago.
        practice wu de

Comment

yeah but if you want to play upon someone's compassion, say you're a refugee of the tsunami, or something. don't make up something about being related to saddam hussein!

Comment

Who would really want to help Saddam Son's Mistress?
            "I am an Ethiopian by birth and I am presently in a refugee camp in Zimbabwe, where the living conditions are unbearable."
            Must not be that bad if you have electricity and a computer?

I would like to see the header of that email to see where it really came from.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

lol, prob. down the street somewhere, guys got some gambling debts to pay off.
              practice wu de

Comment

It reminds me of the one I got from Nigeria a while back, in which I had a running email conversation for months, LOL. I wrote back to him, and he wrote back to me, etc, etc. It was great.

I put the transcript of that beaut in the Emails section of the site, Emails Cinq.
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I get these every day. This one is just bad. There's more holes in it than cheese! Swiss cheese!

Dear Sir,

BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!

Kindly allow me to crave your indulgence at the informal and the
                  unusual ways of my approach, based on the purpose of this contact. I am a
                  comptroller under the (NIGERIA CUSTOM AND EXERCISE) serving in Lagos.

During a routine check my men discovered oneUnpacked box with seals.
                  Said to contained photographic papers, but on my close examination I
                  discovered that it was (AMERICAN DOLLARS) I then conveyed
                  it to the (CUSTOM ENFORCEMENT AGENCY). For proper
                  examination.

Moreover, after the final examination it was(eighteen million us
                  dollars 18.000.000.00)I then collided with the officers involved in the
                  examination to take it out from the custom enforcement agency and replace it
                  with genuine
                  photographic papers.

And as aciviL servant we cannot afford further accumulated charges from
                  the company. So therefore, it is for this reason that we are seeking
                  your Co-operation to avail this huge amount of money to your country for
                  [Banking and investment] purpose. For the fact that it is not wise for
                  us as a civil servant to invest it in our Country. And besides our
                  position as civil servants makes it unwise for us to establish.

The save was deposited in a security company for security reasons, the
                  certificate of deposite will fax or scan to you and the letter that you
                  will use in demanding the transfer of the save from the vault company
                  to your house. as their will be no pre-ondition for trust as the
                  circumstances quarantees it.

We have map out 15% for you 10% for the charities and another 10% for
                  the local and international expenditures that may be incured in the
                  process of this transaction.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and let the angels of God
                  continued to giude and protect us Amen.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

yours sincerly
                  chibuchino
                  ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Apparently everyone is craving for indulgences...

g
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

He's too busy talking with the dolphins, in his attempt to send negative healing energy my way. No doubt he wants to amass all the fishies to suck the life force out of me.

No, this was Saddam Hussein's mistress. I'm sure of it.

Really.

She loves me.

russbo.com

Comment

[QUOTE=doc]He's too busy talking with the dolphins, in his attempt to send negative healing energy my way.QUOTE]

Can you have negative healing energy?
                        If so what are the effects...I mean if u heal someone negatively.....is it really healing at all?

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
                          The former mistress of the cousin of the son of the hamster who shared a room-mate with the octopus-owner's barber...just by chance affiliated with the under-aged concubine of a cuban cigar-seller that once e-mailed Saddam Husein's son. By accident.

I dont like how many times I had to edit that.
                          scary thing.. I think I know her.....

cute little hamster.
                          practice wu de

Comment

I know a lot of doctors who have "healed people negatively".

Happens all the time.

Now, beware DZ, don't get on this guys bad side. Otherwise he'll get all the big ocean fishies to get together and suck the life force right out of you.

russbo.com

Comment

Yeah I think I best beware, that guy was an Australian, or lived here, or something along those lines, so im on his home turf. Where his powers could be inhumanly strong, and since Australia is an island....theres plenty of ocean for him to gather life sucking energy.
                              I just hope he doesnt create another tsunami to come get me.

Comment

Working...
                              X