No announcement yet.

Great sex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a while, the lack of healthy interaction, and her continued self-centred, self-indulgent, non-sensical, bloated bleating loses any appeal it may have possessed to start with.
    you hit the mark with this one. most people are over trying to decipher the 20 or so inferences to "such-and such" and all the various tangents that are included in just about every sentence she writes. with all her calling people out and attention so and so...it's unfortunate that she spends so much time when no one really has any idea what her point is.
    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Once again Chicken, how very astute of you. But the grasshoppers are beginning to overrun the yard again, and if you dont keep them in check, they and the earthworms may begin to soil Baiwanxi as he rolls in the dirt laughing and unable to stand up.

This ongoing exploration of communal fantasy/nightmare is taudry on soo many levels its difficult to read her writings without being mildly appalled.

All this just further convinces me of the ol buddhist notion that sexual depravity only leads to further suffering, however one can still have wonderful sex in the context of a loving monagamous relationship.

That being said, my woman is a tiger in the bedroom, and she's not schizophrenic. And thats just fine with me.

If anyone wants a real good laugh, the chinese character for peace, An, is composed of a woman sitting inside a house. Obviously your are at peace if a woman is in your house.

Maybe they just didnt know about american women.
      Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Now we're getting back to what this thread was supposed to be about,,,,
        GREAT SEX. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh Boooooiiiiiieeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I had that, I had to pay for it. THat's right, like ODB I'm a dirty mother fu**er !!!! So get out the girls and lets have a mud fight !
        "Winners turn to losers, losers are forgotten..." - A Tribe Called Quest

Comment

Working...
        X