Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doc curses on the fabled, holy, and sacred russbo.com...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doc curses on the fabled, holy, and sacred russbo.com...

From an actual ICQ session...

Session Start (ICQ - 5486327:xxxxxxxx): Wed Apr 16 11:04:50 2003
    [11:04] xxxxxxx: Hi,
    Im wondering what the deal is with your descipleship. I am a student of monk shi xxx xxxx (xxxx xxx xxxx), and have not taken my vows yet. It is uncertain wether he will ever ask me to, but he is not sure about having any deciples at all. from reading your site, i cant be certain wether you had the vows translated before or after you took them, or why you took them.
    [Offline Message (4/13/2003 [1:57])]
    [11:04] xxxxxxxxx: Are you trying to become a monk, are you already a monk, are you a tourist, are you a buddhist devotteee? i dont mean to be rude, but Im not sure whats going on here, or why you swear in your webpage (not that you shouldn't, i certainly dont mind, it just ads to my confusion). Please understand i'm just trying to figure out what your relationship to shaolin is. thank you for your time,
    xxxxx
    [Offline Message (4/13/2003 [1:57])]

Why do I curse on the web site?

How the **** should I know? And no, I'm not a ****ing monk, but, I do believe in the occasional nightly prayer service. You should hear the vows I make with a nice set of ******* bouncing in my lap.

Got to save my god damn soul now, don't I? Are you still confused, or shall I upload color photographs?

You will understand my boy. You will eventually pray my boy. I'll make a disciple of you yet.

The unholy one,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

lol

lol

funny muther ****er lol
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

A WWII reporter asked general George S Patton
      "General, I noticed a copy of the bible by your bed. Do you take time to read it?"
      To which our beloved general answered
      "Yes...every goddamned day."

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X