No announcement yet.

Shi Su Xi is dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty scary, if you think about it, that someone could believe death is "some kinda conscious decision a soul privately makes". Katrina, the recent tsunami, the Holocaust... all were actually mass suicides.

Of course, that's just my best guess as to what BL was saying.

Comment

lolo im the last to patronize people but lotus dont u think your a little to abusive to be talking about buddhism in such a manner to a thread dedicated to the passing of your si gung?

just a thought..i mean if theres any thread u wanna respect i would think su xis death would be one of em
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I would like to share in saying I'm sorry to whomever this has effected. you loose somebody, you suffer...

personally I think it's best to just listen, and simple find out what they've past to you. the nature of anger is that it creates greater loss, and in the case of death... the fighting and intolerance of it may exist, but that doesn;t mean such reactions are void of an inevitable failure, because we'll all face it, eventually...if really living, as seems to be the case with this great teacher, it won't be hard to let go...or end, if that's the way you want to phrase it. I honestly believe that the more you live, the less you think about death...meaning the less you fear it.
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
          It's pretty scary, if you think about it, that someone could believe death is "some kinda conscious decision a soul privately makes". Katrina, the recent tsunami, the Holocaust... all were actually mass suicides.

Of course, that's just my best guess as to what BL was saying.
          It probably iis a little scary. 'Katrina seems like a sore spot for u and I'm sorry. Death is something that at some time every one of us confronts. I'm sorry. I can't even take it back.

BtL

Comment

well now this is a bitter day.

things will be very different now. many have lost their last bulwark.
            "Arhat, I am your father..."
            -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

Interesting choice of words. and yah. it was nice to know he was there.

Comment

this was the last impediment to YX's hegemony. a life preserver just got roped back to the boat.
                "Arhat, I am your father..."
                -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

i have no idea what you just said rich...

if u still gonna stay ontop of this thread, why dont u tell me how to get to USA shaolin temple, im thinking about visiting the school and directions from the train station would be nice...

maybe i should get mortals attention and have him do the same for sifu fagdos's school
                  "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

wow...that's really uncalled for.
                    ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Just handle that in a PM, no need for it on a thread about someone who has just died.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Originally posted by blooming tianshi lotus

PPs .stick your kind hearted christianity up your ass.
                        mwa.

BTL

Umm.... I'm Jewish.
                        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Well I'll still use it when faced with a person of Jewish heritage..!!!!
                          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
                            Umm.... I'm Jewish.
                            okay so mozeltopft.. whatever idiot..

but u Maestro what hegemony means is having influence over others....... that's what he was saying......

cant even say it was outta line.......

sux ha...

Btw : wtf doing your call out bs here!!??!! .... get a room okaay...
                            christ!!...

BtL
                            Last edited by blooming tianshi lotus; 03-14-2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Ps: I tried 2 do a parkinsons search today , an ppl here r proabably going to try say Iii"m outta line but what iissTcm saying about parkinsons???. does anyone know ...??.just trying to make sense an besides nerve an hormone disfunction I got nothing..google's got nothing.....

Comment

Well, I can't remember what the TCM books say about Parkinsons. I remember they had some really wild treatments for some very serious ailments. Almost comical, actually.

Suxi was taking a combination of TCM and western medicine for his Parkinsons.
                                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X