freshly banned from kfm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freshly banned from kfm

and now am here at Russbo...and yes. with the same handle, so all kfm ers troll on ( ps: do not offend the moderators and for gads sake, don't offer to let them bann you!!!!! :P ) . ) .. and let the games continue..... guess the truth hurts over there.....

so now you all have the pleasure of me hanging with you.

brief ma history :- tkd base, lil aikido, lil shaolin ( and still in China trying to get home........ dammed crazy local visa laws ), lil ninjutsu, 1 and bit yrs dimmak, some yrs of taiji, several of qigong and related arts, and health & fitness training certs comming out of my certs .........

Been training / body conditioning for 20 + yrs and taught aerobics and have been a personal training instructor for over 12 yrs. Nutrition major, studying , taking notes and observations for a ch'an buddhism phd dissertation and looking forward to hearing your comments and input.

cheers

BL

w00t, there goes the neighborhood
    -Jesse Pasleytm
    "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

lol. nice to see you too

Comment

Whoa, your in luck!

It just so happens that now is the best time to join the russbo.com "Iron First around the World" campaign. In fact, the Honorable Master, our Great, Dear Savior, has openings for new disciples. A display of immense sincerity is a must.

You have to be trust worthy, speak only when being spoke to, and never, never point your phallus towards His Almighty Baldness. But, if you're accepted and can abide, you will reap the highest splendors, while thus being given the truest path enroute to an inevitable awakening.

May his Holiness bless you,

Disciple #476
        ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

lol..........

cheers

Ps: that dear saviour wouldn't be "Doc" by any chance would it???!!

Comment

never point your phallus towards His Almighty Baldness

Good Lord....

LOL
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Just think of all those readers that have just had their dreams shattered. Sorry guys, you'll have to find somewhere else to point it!

As for me, I recommend aiming at the "enemy". I beleive it's standard russbo practice. Bear in mind that since the "Iron fist campaign" has started you should have your safety off! (no accidental discharge jokes please!!!!)
              Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Lol! I registered just to say hi Eyebrows. I hope you're received more openly here at russbo. Good luck, russbo peeps .

Comment

Now the conversation is degrading to somewhere around my level. Sick puppies. A great future awaits you in the whoring gong fu army.

I'm a little interested in what Blooming's infraction at KFM's forum was...
                  Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                  russbo.com

Comment

Yeah, c'mon man, let us in on the secret. Don't make me go all the way to KFM to find out!
                    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

Welcome BL, please don't try to take this place over as well... I like it here
                      practice wu de

Comment

as long as he doesn't point his baldness at my almighty phallus we'll be good.

Comment

So let us say we were out in nature several hundred miles away from the Baldness and had to leak. Well, lets also say that you are facing the Baldness, would this still be an infraction?

Comment

absolutely. the reflection of the baldness is easily visible from several hundred miles.

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                              I'm a little interested in what Blooming's infraction at KFM's forum was...
                              The story's too long to tell. She did have about 3500 posts. I'll let her start afresh here. I might lurk occasionally and see how she's going. It'll be interesting to see whether the transplanted Lotus grows like a weed or gets pulled ... like a weed . I'll just say she's a truly unique individual. Enjoy .

Comment

Working...
                              X