Another Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Intro

Since there have been a few introductions lately, I figured I'd go along with the spirit of things. I've been reading these forums for a while now and you all seem like a decent group of people who want to learn from one another. I've gotta say well done to Doc for this website, there's just so much here, it's a goldmine of information.
    I've been studying a hybrid style of Gongfu (based on different animals) for six years. Not very traditional, but very effective nevertheless. I also started training at STUK last summer, once a fortnight only though 'cos I live quite a distance away and it costs money to get there.
    Well, I've prattled on for long enough. I'll probably have some questions for you all sooner or later........who knows, I might even be able to help answer some of your questions!!!

Phil
    Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Everybody say hi to Phil...

I think that once you start spending more time at STUK, you're gonna drift away from your other schools. It happened to me, once I started Shaolin training at the temple. It kind of has that effect on you, for some reason. Guess we'll have to talk about that one day too.

Have fun,
    doc

PS: More shit to come. Lots more. We're all working hard on the upgrades to the site and the new video stuff. Can't wait to see what Maestro sent me, lol
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

You've seen it happen before huh? Well, you're right. My training at STUK has greatly influenced my gongfu, but it has also helped me help others with there gongfu. It hasn't made me teach them anything different, rather show them a different methodolgy to their training - plus they've all been asking how I've been improving so much of late. I just tell them it's the law of averages, you put more in, you get more out.
      I don't think I'll drift away from my original school yet though, I'm very lucky to have such a capable and understanding Sifu, who has very much been a father figure for me all through my teens. My Sifu is also hoping to come with me to STUK soon, but he will find it even more difficult to make it there than me because of his family. Wish I could win the lottery, move house and train all day long.
      .............But then again, life just wouldn't be the same if it was all that straightforward.
      Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Comment

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage:how to play baccarat online

Comment

Working...
        X