Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

How's everyone doing?
    "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Dedicated towards a discussion revolving around the various aspects of travel within China and other parts of Asia.

+ back now and enrolling in college in jan, hopefully...see about this financial aid shit.
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Hey Fa, what you been up to?
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Doing pretty good. Some things in life pass me by while people around me have them, and other things pass the people around me by while I have them.
        Life's life. Time hurries on, but eternity waits.

Comment

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you....

Usually the latter.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Just working on my doctorate.

How did you get through the hours of studying to be a doctor, Doc?
            "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

no, the real question is how did he get through the hours of studying while working 2 jobs and teaching courses to hot young college girls(biggest distraction?)

Comment

What are you writing your doctorate in, Fa Hui?

I'm soon to be "master of chinese studies", but I'm going to spend a couple more years finishing an engineering degree that I abandoned back in 2008.

Being a student in Denmark is really the good life

Comment

are you danish asger? alot of the girls ive seen from denmark got that wierd cave man forehead typa look, guys got it worse

Comment

It takes a lot of commitment and more than once you have to make a decision on whether to party or study. Been there done that.

However, now after looking at all of this the question is: Would I do it again with everything I know now? In my case the answerr is yes.

In summary, it was worth it for me, even if I did not get rich...

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                      are you danish asger? alot of the girls ive seen from denmark got that wierd cave man forehead typa look, guys got it worse
                      Maestro, you really know how to make friends and influence people....

Besides, Danish women have big, oh, my wife reads this. You know. Who gives a f... how big their foreheads are?

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fa Hui View Post
                        Just working on my doctorate.

How did you get through the hours of studying to be a doctor, Doc?
                        My college and med school years were quite complicated...

russbo.com

Comment

I learned from the master...

the circle is now complete

Comment

Protruding foreheads are not part of our danish genome. If you should find these foreheads amongst our populace, I think they may be coming from Iceland or Norway. Probably Norway.
                            Uwe, your reply made a strong impression on me, perhaps because I have had the same thought. I'm not old yet, but it is good to know that knowledge and vocation can be seen as more important than accumulating wealth, even if it makes you disappointed about some things in life.
                            I think that knowledge, erudition and self-cultivation are infinitely more valuable than acquiring and spending wealth. If only our society would attribute due value to these virtues, perhaps we wouldn't take it so hard when we discover that we're not rich.
                            Even if it is full of bitterness, harnessing of the wild inclinations of the mind always pays off in the end.
                            Last edited by Asger; 10-31-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I don't know. I'm old, jaded and cynical, and I've always felt that education is the key to happiness and life. Still do.

But, you know, money helps.... For if you don't have any, life can be pretty harsh. I've been there.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X