Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok bet
    replied
    It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.Thank's for sharing.

Here is My Homepage:rugby betting

Leave a comment:

• Uwe
    replied
    Same here Doc. You are absolutely correct.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    I don't know. I'm old, jaded and cynical, and I've always felt that education is the key to happiness and life. Still do.

But, you know, money helps.... For if you don't have any, life can be pretty harsh. I've been there.

Leave a comment:

• Asger
    replied
    Protruding foreheads are not part of our danish genome. If you should find these foreheads amongst our populace, I think they may be coming from Iceland or Norway. Probably Norway.
    Uwe, your reply made a strong impression on me, perhaps because I have had the same thought. I'm not old yet, but it is good to know that knowledge and vocation can be seen as more important than accumulating wealth, even if it makes you disappointed about some things in life.
    I think that knowledge, erudition and self-cultivation are infinitely more valuable than acquiring and spending wealth. If only our society would attribute due value to these virtues, perhaps we wouldn't take it so hard when we discover that we're not rich.
    Even if it is full of bitterness, harnessing of the wild inclinations of the mind always pays off in the end.
    Last edited by Asger; 10-31-2012, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    I learned from the master...

the circle is now complete

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Fa Hui View Post
    Just working on my doctorate.

How did you get through the hours of studying to be a doctor, Doc?
    My college and med school years were quite complicated...

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Maestro View Post
    are you danish asger? alot of the girls ive seen from denmark got that wierd cave man forehead typa look, guys got it worse
    Maestro, you really know how to make friends and influence people....

Besides, Danish women have big, oh, my wife reads this. You know. Who gives a f... how big their foreheads are?

Leave a comment:

• Uwe
    replied
    It takes a lot of commitment and more than once you have to make a decision on whether to party or study. Been there done that.

However, now after looking at all of this the question is: Would I do it again with everything I know now? In my case the answerr is yes.

In summary, it was worth it for me, even if I did not get rich...

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    are you danish asger? alot of the girls ive seen from denmark got that wierd cave man forehead typa look, guys got it worse

Leave a comment:

• Asger
    replied
    What are you writing your doctorate in, Fa Hui?

I'm soon to be "master of chinese studies", but I'm going to spend a couple more years finishing an engineering degree that I abandoned back in 2008.

Being a student in Denmark is really the good life

Leave a comment:

• Maestro
    replied
    no, the real question is how did he get through the hours of studying while working 2 jobs and teaching courses to hot young college girls(biggest distraction?)

Leave a comment:

• Fa Hui
    replied
    Just working on my doctorate.

How did you get through the hours of studying to be a doctor, Doc?

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you....

Usually the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Asger
    replied
    Doing pretty good. Some things in life pass me by while people around me have them, and other things pass the people around me by while I have them.
    Life's life. Time hurries on, but eternity waits.

Leave a comment:

• doc
    replied
    Hey Fa, what you been up to?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X